Cornwall Football Forum

Club News

Guest football mad

Guest football mad

Heard from a good source that at least two County Youth players Orrin Crowle of Newquay and David Blizzard of Penryn Athletic are about to be or have been approached by Truro City about joining them. There may be one other whos name has yet to be revealed.

Any one else heard this and have the approaches been made public yet ? Looks like Truro are building for the future

Guest Peppermint

Are Truro City exempt from rules regarding 7 days like the rest of us!!!!!

Would be nice to receive 7 days notice of approach for Orrin Crowle - interesting if Penryn Atletic have had 7 days for their player.

Or is this just rumour or hearsay - sometimes this medium is very good for that!!!

Blimey...Truro certainly aren't standing still then !

I believe that they are about to sign at least one...or possibly two players from Porthleven as well.

Must be thinking more about next season than this surely (given their current league position).

Guest football mad

Not sure if 7 days gone in but i believe again from word of mouth that one of two not sure which one has said he is staying at current club till end of season but will be moving to his new club in summer.

Who are the two from Port ??

I think it is Good truro continue to look for local talent.

Truro City asked us for permission to take Liam Eddy on Saturday and we had no hesitation in letting him go.

If young local players get the opportunity to better themselves by playing at a higher level that's great news.

We would have preferred to take Liam with us to Dorset with us last Saturday but Orrin came in and performed brilliantly.

Positive result for everybody!

• 2 weeks later...

It's great to hear that Orrin is attracting interest, Orrin is showing signs of becoming an excellent player. After a successful start to senior football and a debut goal for the county youth side, I have no doubt that Orrin will achieve a great deal.

Football mad - I am not sure what your source of information is, are you sure that it is reliable?

It's great to hear that Orrin is attracting interest, Orrin is showing signs of becoming an excellent player. After a successful start to senior football and a debut goal for the county youth side, I have no doubt that Orrin will achieve a great deal.

Football mad - I am not sure what your source of information is, are you sure that it is reliable?

Bad source, ir one of the players writing that themselves as.............

i asked a VERY senior sorce (!!!!) about the pair today and he hadn't heard of either!!!!!! though in his politness, he said he would keep an eye out. the welsh... gents thoruhg and through!!!!!!! ;):)

hope the two gents become top players anyway.. :clapper: