Cornwall Football Forum

Is the Man City dream fading already?

dobbie

Guest Peppermint

I didn't think Chelsea had that much cash to splash on players anymore.

Is there any truth in the rumour that Kaka pulled out of joining Man. City when he heard they had signed Craig Bellamy and he was bringing his golf clubs with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Peppermint

Funny how Man. City reported him going AWOL - how pathetic celebrating his birthday with his family - is he really 5 years old!!!!!!!

Iamthebest is spot on -the spoilt brat Robinho certainly thinks the football world revolves around him and he can do whatever he likes.

Guest The Bickland Bloke

Even with all the money in the world, Man city can't seem to stay in the top half of the table. Sack Hughes :SM_carton: . To be quite honest he just doesn't look the part

Guest theforceuk

The city dream seems to be staying on course their staying up aren't they! Next better offer Robihnio gets he will be off...........Chelsea probably!

i wouldnt say that the dream is fading. They havnt had a whole summer to start throwing their money around. they dont need the top 5 players to do well. I mean i would of been targeting players like David Villa (who apparently valencia would of sold, for a lot of money).