Cornwall Football Forum

Lifton

Guest pups8888888

Yes we have played them twice, once at home and once away. cant tell u much about how to get there useless on directions. About there team they have a reasonable young side who have a certain way of how to play and come across as a well drilled team. When we played them they played alot of high long balls for their two quick strikers to chase then press the opposition in. Not the greatest deal of football in them. We had them sussed when we played them at home as our pitch was is big and their style of play didnt work but at their place it was a different game and they deservedly won. I would say they are definitely play better at home. Would be intersting to see their record at home?

Guest pups8888888

Where are you coming from? Lifton is the home of football (For me anyway!!)

plymouth

Yes we have played them twice, once at home and once away. cant tell u much about how to get there useless on directions. About there team they have a reasonable young side who have a certain way of how to play and come across as a well drilled team. When we played them they played alot of high long balls for their two quick strikers to chase then press the opposition in. Not the greatest deal of football in them. We had them sussed when we played them at home as our pitch was is big and their style of play didnt work but at their place it was a different game and they deservedly won. I would say they are definitely play better at home. Would be intersting to see their record at home?

ideal cheers for that m8

If you are coming from Plymouth drive through Tavistock then via Chillaton towards Lifton. As you come over a hill into the village from this direction you will see a big factory (ambrosia) before you get down to a very narrow bridge do a left down country lane and you will find the pitch next to a kids park by the river. Hope this helps.