Cornwall Football Forum

Flack Gets the Sack

Media sources inform me that St Justice, late contributor to this column, has parted company with Penzance AFC. The former Ludgvan supremo confessed to feeling out of his depth, even though his charges did their best to re-acclimatise him yesterday by going down 1-0 at lowly Culdrose.

"It's the pressure," said Flack yesterday from his luxury decompression chamber on Marazion Marsh, tended by hanmdmaidens in white coats. "When you lose every week, things can only get better. I need a break. Even Australia's not far enough away to stop the St Justers taking the rip out of me on that website !"

Roberta Flack, singer of "Killing Me Softly" and deviser of the legendary 2-3-5 WV formation, will be 72 next birthday.

Rodney stop making complete and utter rubbish trying to slander the good name of Penzance AFC. Rob had to step down due to family commitments as he is emigrating abroad. If you are so concerned why not send him a personal PM rather than making up complete cr*p everytime you get a flea in your ear. Stop writing rubbish that doesn't need to involve every bloomin person who reads this forum. Its his own business and we are greatful of his commitment over this season. Thank You Rob!

(These are my own personal veiws, not to be assosciated with anyone in official status or penzance club)

Thanks Lil Miss Cornwall and Striker. I had to stand down due to new work commitments that are also the reason I haven't had time to read Rodney's drivel on here.

I have really enjoyed my brief spell managing the PZ combo side and leave them looking down on Rodney's beloved St.Just. As for Australia, well its bigoted idiots like Rodney Beer (wouldn’t you hate to think people like him were teaching your children anything) who drive people to making that kind of move!

Kevin really enjoyed both games against you this season and good luck for the season.

Come on!

I think Rodney is misunderstood most of the time on this forum. I honestly believe most of what he says is tongue in cheek and no real malice is intended. He just provides an amusing parody to situations and is a little off the wall sometimes. I think the big problem is that most people who read his posts don't understand them, as their vocabulary is not as wide as his, and end up thinking he having a pop at them using his vocabulary to make them feel inferior.

Personally, I find find the majority of his postings hilarious.

Come on people, lighten up. If you can't laugh at yourselves, then what can you laugh at?

Come on!

I think Rodney is misunderstood most of the time on this forum. I honestly believe most of what he says is tongue in cheek and no real malice is intended. He just provides an amusing parody to situations and is a little off the wall sometimes. I think the big problem is that most people who read his posts don't understand them, as their vocabulary is not as wide as his, and end up thinking he having a pop at them using his vocabulary to make them feel inferior.

Personally, I find find the majority of his postings hilarious.

Come on people, lighten up. If you can't laugh at yourselves, then what can you laugh at?

Sorry Jim, I have an extensive vocabulary but after some of the insinuations that Isaac has directed at me I wouldn't p*** on him if he was on fire.

Cheers, Jim.

Is this Ronnie woman a bit strange ? First she's spitting cheese and coleslaw, then she's sharing her peculiar penchant for public urination and arson. Her lack of anatomical self-control is very worrying. Too much information !

Given the size of the Ponsmere Valley changing rooms, she could cause havoc with her bucket and sponge in there ! With the Perranporth lads being such an expensive bunch, isn't it risky having such a person handling their assets ?

Frightening ! :unsure:

What I think Isaac meant to say was "WM" formation, not "WV" unless his team were used to having two players sent off every game, in those glorious far-off, black-and-white, nailed-in stud, laced football, hard toe-capped, green goalkeeper's woollen jersey days of 2-3-5 formations. I'm off to Illogan now.

Chairman, like Macbeth's Devil-porter, I can swaer in either scale against either scale !

Yes, only two sendings-off a game in those days, Tom. Referees were so much more lenient. Sorry about the postponement at Illogan ! St Just's home games are never postponed, unless one of the heat hazes comes in off the Atlantic, spoiling the beautiful view of the Scilly Isles from the Farm End goal.and meaning thatno-one can see what's happening on the pitch. Not that this is always a disadvantage, of course. With plenty of rain on the pitch, green shirts become almost invisible. I'm thinking of donating a new change strip the colour of mist.

Good three points yesterday...Camanuh Tinners !

:D