Cornwall Football Forum

Worst Team in SWPL Premier, West & East

Seems like an anti Millbrook feel to this thread....eminating from Torpoint no doubt.... :D

Won't get many comments on SWPL Div One East, seeing as this is a Cornish Soccer Forum :blink::mellow::unsure:

Come May, the worst team will be the one that finishes bottom...cause the League Table never lies !!!

Guest Peppermint

A bit harsh John Bo - your initial question did ask who is doomed for the drop - the well respected CTB was only pointing out that there will be no relegation this season due to teams withdrawing form the leagues. If your question stated who will finish bottom of the respective leagues then I can understand your comments. Millbrook seems to be everyone's favourites at the moment - despite having Superman in goal!!!!!!!

Guest Postie Pidge

Seems like an anti Millbrook feel to this thread....eminating from Torpoint no doubt....

I reckon it's coming from west Cornwall, maybe a Peninsula club near Helston...

Postie Pidge i hope you are not implying that club from near Helston being a anti Millbrook brigade is us seeming as were millbrooks opponents yesterday?! I know it seems someone who was watching our game yesterday has started this post but i would say knowone from the club in any official capacity would come on here with any anti Millbrook chants, outside of any official capacity , being this is an open forum we cant help what other individual supporters or followers of football write!

Guest Gouldie

I'll go back for £100 a week!!! Doubt I am going to play anywhere though until shoulder op is finally done. Start of next season looks doubtful too. Penners is a good keeper and Dan Mac going back there is a great signing. Very good ball player. Get the impression from a couple of the comments that instead of the earlier season banter about them being rubbish, people seem to think Millbrook have good players but just lack direction. At least with no relegation next year might be a better assessment of the young players talents after what is obviously looking like a hard introduction this year.