Totnes & Dartington 0 - 4 Stoke Gabriel

Dobwalls 4 - 2 Godolphin Atlantic

Penryn Athletic 4 - 2 Camelford

St Austell 2 - 0 Plymstock United

Vospers Oak Villa 1 - 3 Mousehole

Wendron United 1 - 0 Millbrook

Yeah, good win for Wendron today!!!

:drink:

I watched the game, and in horrible conditions, 1-0 doesn't give a true reflection on the game...Wendron could easily have won by a 3 or 4 goal margin!!! Good goalkeeping and woeful finishing let Wendron down today!!

:angry2

All Millbrook seemed to be more intertested in was kicking lumps out of Wendron, which i was disappointed to see. 4 bookings for the away side tells its own story...

:SM_carton_y:

Wendron Line Up:

Scoffin, Toy, Blatch, Newberry, Timmons, Barber, Hodson, Searle, Talbot, Weaver (Imichichi 65 mins), Smith

Goal from Smith mid way through the 1st half.

Newberry and Timmons were superb at the back for Wendron, especially Timmons, Who slotted in at left back instead of his preferred position of right wing, and was one of, if not the best player on the pitch today, along with Hodson in midfield!!!

Man of the Match for the sidelines - Ed Timmons

:thumbsup:

Millbrook have some very talented players, but seem to lack direction :wacko:

Any other match reports from today's games???

Falmouth Holsworty,

to say that Falmouth were bad would be an understatement, they were terrible

ok the Ref was not the best, he clearly missed a Falmouth penalty at least a yard inside the area, that may have made a difference to the game,

But Falmouth again had plenty of chances but wasted them, Holsworthy made their chances pay, two of the goals were just down to very poor Falmouth defending/Goalkeeping, Holsworthy completly controlled the second half,

& most of the time Falmouth were chasing shadows,

Alan Carey has a lot of work to do to stop the rot, I believe that he is the man for the job, & he did say do not expect too much to soon,

I also believe that the main thing for Falmouth this season is to not end up on the bottom of the league

Hammers :huh::angry2::c: :c:

david ...hansome dan returned home to see st austell yesterday (first time for a decade at least) and nice to see the locals (and whets)playing :lol: and winning.Not much has changed (except the pink boots and gloves) :blink:

Town should have at least matched the six goals i scored on my last visit but for some woefull play in the last third (i could picture graham nicholls strolling around in his pipe a slippers). ;)

Town look to have a very good side ,quick and a good mix of youth and expierience and if they stick together will get better.Only problem i can see is lack of composure in final third and could explain lafs comments that they are drawing games that they should be winning.Yesterday they had plenty of opportunitys to put the game to bed but failed to finish plymstock off.One example was when winger cut in and drew the keeper and pulled the ball back for attacker to get down on his hands and knees to head it in(well he would have scored if it was,nt squared back at 100 miles an hour?)

I don,t think town will win the league this season but if they can calm down and improve in final third i can see them possibly winning a cup this season

Sad to have missed old john elliot but nice to see all the other old things are still there that have made an impression on me over the years (school,brewery etc) :thumbsup:

Falmouth 1, Holsworthy 3

I keep reading that "Falmouth’s new manager Alan Carey, introduced five new faces into the line-up" ...but which were they? I can see four for sure, but is Fraser Cadman also being counted as one, although technically I'm assuming he stayed signed on for SWPL papers after leaving at the start of the season.

Town: C. Symons; P. Wolstencroft, T. Hunter, S. Flynn, B. Stidwell, A. Trudgian (capt), F. Cadman, S. Hunter, D. Stidwell, R. Carey, G. Squires (M. Moore 55m). Subs (unused): S. Halford, R. Kellow and F. Rodriguez. <_<

Falmouth 1, Holsworthy 3

I keep reading that "Falmouth’s new manager Alan Carey, introduced five new faces into the line-up" ...but which were they? I can see four for sure, but is Fraser Cadman also being counted as one, although technically I'm assuming he stayed signed on for SWPL papers after leaving at the start of the season.

Town: C. Symons; P. Wolstencroft, T. Hunter, S. Flynn, B. Stidwell, A. Trudgian (capt), F. Cadman, S. Hunter, D. Stidwell, R. Carey, G. Squires (M. Moore 55m). Subs (unused): S. Halford, R. Kellow and F. Rodriguez. <_<

How come dave rawlings was missing from the squad yesterday???

How many of those new players are cup tied in view of next weeks local derby Senior Cup tie at Penryn?

I note on the CCFA disiciplanry page that Frazer Cadman will be starting a 35 day suspension.

Yesterday was his second first team appearance.

Two sets of brothers in the side the Hunter's and Stidwell',s-whats the chances of making it three with the Kellow's?