Cornwall Football Forum

Major Transfer Business

Guest Roberts

Guest Mawnans no 9

Mention on the rumours with regards to Shaun Rickard. Shaun attended training this week and seemed himself he has not mentioned anything about moving to me and on this basis he will continue to play for Mawnan.

I hope this ends the matter

We do not wish to lose any of our squad

Guest take a day off

i have heard there are alot of clubs after perranporth's young wonder kid steven gregory. i have watched him myself and he is mustard. Rumour has it he is pushing dean harris and ian gosling for a first team place. anyone know if there is any truth in these rumours :)

penryn with £50 for their transfer kitty. thats impressive seen as the club only has one team and that is the first team. so somebody must have snatched £50 out of the chairmans wallet.

who you could get for £50. ian grant, for his next poker fix??? or even prize malcome moyle back to his home club?? or taylor may just keep the money and go to mexico never to be seen again.

Guest Roberts

nevermind the gangs, i heard vinnie jones cant wait to get hold of grant!

after grants (ross kemp) has been gobbing off to couple of film extra's, saying hes the hardest?

( watch this space, sum 1 will make a vinnie jones profile now )

lol

Guest Grant Mitchell

roberts and bushy put on the transfer list by taylor, because they eat all the first team pasties after their home fixtures.

any truth in this??

Grant

Guest Roberts

can confirm:

saw budgie down town last night,

seemed like hed had a few beers like..

and he told me him and woody are the mitchell brothers.

lets not be too hard on them though, we all know there both under the thumb,

and only intended having a bit of a laugh!

Guest some call him David Bentley

Is there any truth in the rumour that nippy Perranwell winger Luke Brabyn is returning to his roots at St.Agnes Afc?

Only walking distance from his house? Makes perfect sense? :glare:

Yeah ive herd that aswell !! i wouldnt put it past him as he only lives just down the road :glare:

good on you mate whatever you choose to do !!

Guest Mawnans no 9

From what I can understand is we not recieved a request from Shaun, we hope to clarify this situation at Training but for Shaun to pose like that shows a lack of respect and we will be addressing this !!

CAN CONFIRM THAT BEANHEAD ALLTHOUGH POSING FOR FOTOS WITH FANS, SINGING SHIRTS, AND SPENDING MANY HOURS WITH THE MANAGER HAS STILL NOT SIGNED A CONTRACT ALBION. RUMOURS ARE ESCALATING THAT HE IS STRUGGLING TO LEAVE HIS CURRENT CONTRACT WITH MAWNAN.

JOE ROBERTS WILL BE STAYING AT PENRYN FOR TIME BEING

CAN CONFIRM THAT HAYLE COMBINATION ARE ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING A NEW KEEPER

Guest beanhead

i went to training this week to be told that i should be fined for enjoying myself.

I am not a happy bunny and will keep my comments to myself before i get issued with another fine :angry::angry::angry:

Whirlwind and Patch I had hoped for some more support from you in which ever decision i decide my exciting career goes

Guest whirlwind

Beanhead you will always be a friend, but i cant understand this situation and your recent attitude. Jason (Mawnan manager) has had a quiet word in my ear to see if i can convince you to just lave now, because hes had enough of your attitude. And with all these new Mawgan players available, he feels you may not be needed for much longer.

Guest chesterbullitt

I've heard Phil Mitchel is having a transfer from Eastenders to Emerdale

Just Heard that because of financial problems at Mawnan all the after match sandwiches are going to be cut in half!!!

Adrian Noot the Mawnan Keeper is going to be sponsored by W C ROWES for the rest of the season. St Keverne wont get nothing pasty today. :clapper: :lol:

Guest beanhead

Can confirm that I am staying at Mawnan till end of season, it has been agreed that I will from now on recieve extra treatment in the form of first pick for hot dogs at end of game, I get to pick what radio station to listen to too and from games and I receive no fines for Photos and autographs I give to my future fans down at Albion !!

I hope this clears up my situation

Guest beanhead

Chirs Wood Formerly of Penryn, Culdrose, Falmouth Albion and now Mawnan Smith is now available after not coming training last week and refusing to play for us ! Chris has a cracking goals per game rate but his attitude is something he needs to sort out

Wish you all the best

haha, :thumbsup:

im mawnan til i die..............................................................................well at least for now anyway.

didnt make training because i was writing my new book which is out soon under the title "who needs to train anyway!" it will be available for £12.99. where did you get that i had a bad attitude from anyway????

unfortunately i am not a free agent and will be putting on the green shirt this saturday hopefully to increase my goals per game ratio. Or at least watch from the bench, one or the other.

beanhead, or dean, did you sort out your sore Fo**skin??

ps never played for albion and you forgot to put mullion on that list.

Woody/grant/phil i am losing track with you, I have had to take time out of my busy morning at work so please feel Privileged !

Can confirm I am not beanhead allthough i also have a feeling it is not the great Shaun Rickard. I no Ryan James and Daniel Buckingham were considering doing something along these lines and with Daniel track record they would have no issue doing this.

Any more abuse of you Mr wood and i will have to post that photo of you in an albion shirt