Cornwall Football Forum

Major Transfer Business

Guest Roberts

Iv heard that too, although the management maybe put off my his freakishly hairly legs and fact he has no hair anywhere else on his body. Head, legs(looooads) and 2 freak nipple hairs and thats it! Bean is weird thats for sure!

Perhaps they want his for his physicality?!

after watching young mr rickard (beanhead) play last season and this season, my opinion is that he is by far the most improved player in the mawnan 2nd team. i know somtimes his final touch lets him down, however he uses his pace well. he is a great lad and will be a loss to mawnan if he does go to albion. does this mean there are more leaving mawnan???????

gillo, i like hairy legs, so to me bean is a god.

patch, you only "hope so" because you know he is better than some of your players in the 1st team!!

good luck to both teams at mawnan for the season.

phil x x x

Can confirm beanhead was out spotted out drinking with Falmouth albion players last weekend and rumoured to be with them again this evening, chatting about his options

Also heard Daniel Quick of penryn is considering a contract offer from Constantine and Falmouth albion

Patch any truth in the rumour you have been offered falmouth town ?

Guest whirlwind

have also heard from a reliable source, that Oliver 'clancy' Miller, currently with Mawnan 1st, is having talks with the manager of Perranwell 2nd team !!

Guest whirlwind

Kevin 'has a baby' Morris has signed a two year contract with Falmouth Athletic. him and toyer, have put there differences behind them, and are both looking forward to a successful season with athletic !!!

With the end of January coming up rumour has it 3 Mawnan players are considering options to join Albion or Town with a St.Agnes player moving to mawnan

On the beanhead rumour he was heard boasting about moving to his new club in 3 pubs and one club on Saturday night quoting ' this is a dream come true '

Guest whirlwind

Deano, never thought i would say this, but i think you might be right !!! i seen Beanhead sunday lunch time in the fourwinds having a carvery with Melvil (falmouth albion manager). when i asked him what the hell he was doing, he replied ' Well, Melvil said he would pay for it!! ' at which point Melvil returned from the toilet grinning and rubbing his hands together and he warned Beanhead not to say anything until the move had been finalised. I told Beanhead i was really disappointed with him and stormed out , at which point he was begging to still be friends with me and even had the cheek to ask me to go with him !! Beanhead i still love you, but are friendship is really going to strugle now.... cant believe you would do this !!

this is a football forum, you seem to be using it to stitch your mates up. why cant you do that over text or facebook. if there are any real transfers going on then put them on here, dont waste everybodys time by letting us read your silly little boy comments. im sure this topic will be taken off soon anyway.

i dont know beanhead personally but im sure that this is a big wind up and he is at the centre of a big joke.

mawnan boys = tut tut

Soccer Follower........you should have seen Rosudgeons goal on Saturday mate!

Ask Pidge about it. Then you may reconsider your statement.

Defo one for Soccer AM or Sky Sports I reckon.

Even now I'm not sure wether to laugh at it or cry! And he's my keeper and mate!

Is there any truth in the rumour that nippy Perranwell winger Luke Brabyn is returning to his roots at St.Agnes Afc?

Only walking distance from his house? Makes perfect sense? :glare:

Guest dnt fear the reaper

ryan james and keir dent have been heard of sayin they want to sign for falmouth athlectic 2nds,

maybe thats were deano stevans want to move to aswell?

if those 3 go there shaun ricklard could be tempted aswell.

falmouth athletic 2nds the new mancity

Yesterday it was confirmed that Bean Head was having a Carvery at the Norway Inn with the Manager of Falmouth Albion and what believed was seen on the Table was a contract and a pair of Adidas Four stripe boots from Trago Mills. :drink:

bean head would be an asset to any junior side. if falmouth albion have realised this mans potential then well done mr benney. i would sign beanhead anyday, i would offer more than 4 stripe trago mills boots. id take him down and let him choose a pair himself, mercurys or hi-tec silver shadows.

Also heard that a mawnan centre half may be forced to retire due to nerve damage in the back and leg. can anyone confirm who this is?? gillo? earl? prynn? buckingham? pellow?

come on surely there are more people on the move around the fal helston leagues........

phil

Any truth in the rumour that you are in hiding at the moment due to the fact your show ross kemp on gangs has got a few gang members angry

I thought you were hard ?

On the Transfer front I heard Tony Morley is off to Port and Zach Telling has had a falling out at Tine and could be on his way ??