Cornwall Football Forum

Truro 1 Porthleven 6

:D I visited truro on wednesday night to watch my newly beloved porthleven team take on truro. with a cold breeze and a roasting hot cup of tea that never seemed to get cool enough to drink the match had began. after truro took a somewhat lucky lead from a controversial free-kick in my eyes there is one porth man who can step up to the mark time and time again. Darren "both feet never a tap in" burchall. this man is god!! every game he scores a stunning goal. as i think he recognised on wednesday nite with me bowing to his greatness he new he was with a little blushing lol. and then he went and did it agen. so my question to you all can anyone hit a ball with both feet and precision as burchie .. :D:yahoo: :thumbsup:

:D I visited truro on wednesday night to watch my newly beloved porthleven team take on truro. with a cold breeze and a roasting hot cup of tea that never seemed to get cool enough to drink the match had began. after truro took a somewhat lucky lead from a controversial free-kick in my eyes there is one porth man who can step up to the mark time and time again. Darren "both feet never a tap in" burchall. this man is god!! every game he scores a stunning goal. as i think he recognised on wednesday nite with me bowing to his greatness he new he was with a little blushing lol. and then he went and did it agen. so my question to you all can anyone hit a ball with both feet and precision as burchie .. :D:yahoo::thumbsup:

How come your full of praise for porthleven now, Caharrack not good enough for you? lol.

wat do u mean by that papz ive watched porth loads this season ive been plagued with injuries so i been watchin my mate danny burrows play. ive seen porth lose twice this season once pre-season vs pz and away at pz. so u cant say i avent been there and carharrack is my village club but id rather watch porthleven get away from wanting to b on the pitch lol. so im always full of praise for porth great team so calm down papz or ill get my big bro on u lol