Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town training !!!!!

Holmans have submitted 7 days notice of approach to Mullion for Nick to return to his hometown club and we have our fingers crossed that he will decide to return especially due to the fact that the Holmans player at Falmouth last night was Fraser Cadman who has decided to play a higher standard of football at Falmouth Town and we wish him all the best

Have heard on the grapevine that Alans training session at Falmouth was emotional for the players last night and some of the players may have regretted having their tea beforehand :)

Frazer played in all the pre season for Falmouth which included a blinder v Team Bath and a flashing goal.

He made his debut in the opening 1-6 defeat by Plymouth Parkway but didn't feature again before returning to Holman SC by September.

There were a lot of negative reports by fellow players on this forum which didn't help his cause.

He wasnt good enough then and still isnt good enough now for what Falmouth Town are trying to achieve Combination Football is his limit, Ben and Dan Stidwell i can understand but Matt Fox is another player i find somewhat surprised to see at Falmouth Town. :blink:

AHHH!!!

If anyone is moving clubs and has scored for their previous club in the combo this season can it be posted on here so I don't foul up my scoring charts on the website.

Dan Stidwell told me he was staying at Mullion until the end of the season but hey-ho things change.

At present he is the combo's top scorer so does he want to win the Golden Boot or let someone else grab it.

Just keep me informed everyone. Please :(

Dan,

You dont have to justify yourself on this site to anyone, Its your decision and you should be playing higher than Combo anyway. Good luck for the rest of the season and speak to you soon. :c: