Cornwall Football Forum

Happy Birthday to a regular poster

Guest Postie Pidge

Cheers all- I have seen off all the big birthdays so its a very low key affair (Chinese takeaway and a mug of tea)

Martin -yes there were big battles at Park Road and Blaythornes(good memories).

Graham-will catch up with you for a natter when you next down at Bickland.

Paul-Is there any chance you may wear the Town No.1 shirt one day?Are you on speaking terms with Mr.C ?

Mark-enjoy the tiime with the young one

Pidge-I will sort you out on Saturday.

Maybe one day Mike, always enjoy the visit to Bickland. Although at the moment the Claret pull is just too strong!!

I did pull on the No.1 shirt for the Town a couple of years ago, helping Mr Massey out in a friendly where we beat Vospers 5-0 (I think - Pidge??)

Christ Mike, you must be older than my old man, his last birthday was not a low key affair. You can probably remember him smashing that rum back the Jeff bought him. Cracking night though!

Yes the infamous Mel Edwards the bruising No.9 for Carharrack(Combo').Pool Sports Club and Pengegon

I am still chuckling after the 'memory man' tried and failed to spit out Ruud Gullit after that rum to his Chelsea son-in-law. Hoo!,Hoo!Hoo! after 10 minutes he gave up.

Hows life with the new daughter Gareth-hard work I bet.

Any way I admit to be older than your old man but the good news is HOCKY will always be the oldest grandad.Ha Ha

see you soon-Micky

Guest Postie Pidge

Maybe one day Mike, always enjoy the visit to Bickland. Although at the moment the Claret pull is just too strong!!

I did pull on the No.1 shirt for the Town a couple of years ago, helping Mr Massey out in a friendly where we beat Vospers 5-0 (I think - Pidge??)

Spider, 6-0 first pre season friendly of the 2007/08 season