Cornwall Football Forum

Best player in the duchy prem

both quality players. hard to say who is the best in the league though due to positions.

maybe slightly biased but -

keeper - pensilva gk

defender - wayne bambridge/dave lorimer edgcumbe

midfielder - good player from st teath with tattoo on leg

winger - jonny harris edgucmbe

forward - stace, graham, brett shannon, rickard from st dennis

Guest BATESY NO 9

TORPOINT DUCHY HAVE 3 OF THE BEST FORWARDS IN THE LEAGUE STACE MUTTLEY AND JASON BATES(NOW BACK AFTER MISSING START OF SEASON) HAVE 2 SEASONED PROFESSIONALS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK IN NEILL WILLIAMS AND CHRIS TRICK AND 2 BRAVEHEART CENTRE HALVES IN STEVIE TODD AND DANNY ROGERS.

ALTHOUGH I DO RATE THE RICKARD TWINS FROM ST DENNIS AND SWIFTY FROM LAMERTON.

COME ON THE POINT

can someone fill me in on some of the players mentioned.

Lee rickard, he and his brother still playing for st dennis? Im sure carl was playing for foxhole last time i heard.

And jonny harris from edgcumbe, not the same jonny harris who was at millbrook 2 years ago is it?

Guest tafc.-gaffa

I think the Lamerton keeper is top draw, if hes the same theyve had in previous seasons.

Not forgetting Brian Stacey who is by far the best player in the league!!!!

fab15 yes it is the same john harris. best player in the league is tough to call. strikers r stace, shannon, oneill, mutley. those rickard lads r good. spose batesys up there 2. i heard pens have a good gk. i think john harris, macca and mike heron r amongst the best midfielders. wayne bambridge, tom hall and lee medlin r the best defenders but thats bcos i only know ours and torpoints!

Guest rob carlos

all teams in the duchy prem have outstanding players dotted around their squads. i personally beleive the rikard twins at st dennis are a joy to watch. at foxhole we are blessed with players such as adam chin and william siddle. and with the lad daniel newsome firing on all cyclinders up front i cant see why foxhole shouldnt finish outside the top 3. obviously strikers such as brian stacey of torpoint and st teaths top goalscorer grab the headlines but i am a top player

Guest BATESY NO 9

hi johnnie, lazy far from it, but like all good strikers that average 35 goals plus a season, and if i remember a couple of seasons ago when we were div 1 a hat trick from myself dumped you out the cup, lets hop history repeats lol

AND ITS GOOD TO BE BACK I'M ALOT FITTER NOW SO BEWARE HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::thumbsup: :smiley20:

Guest edgcumbetillidie

After his performance against Edgcumbe the other week I would definately say Torpoint's "Toddy" is definately one of the best keepers in the premier!

I'll get me coat! :D

Guest BATESY NO 9

one of the top wingers in the duchy is andrew Carter of Torpoint, the guy has the quickest feet i've ever seen at this level and no matter how much the opposition kicks him he just dusts himself down doesn't moan and gets on with it, his work rate for the team is top draw, should be playing a much higher standard.

Guest edgcumbetillidie

Agree with you there Batesy, Carts is class! In a way I was kind of glad when he joined Torpoint because he made the left wing his own for us, so when he left it free'd it up for myself... Then we went and signed Jonny Harris! Balls! (But in a good way)