Cornwall Football Forum

Where do I go!

Guest slimjim

Guest slimjim

Its the East Cornwall Premier League Cup this weekend with two good looking fixtures being played so not sure who to go and watch!!??

Do I go and watch Liskeard v Sticker havent seen either this season, or do I go to Torpoint and watch the current Champions against a Bere Alston side who are stuggling a little bit despite some good young players on their books!!

The latter will probably provide a lot of goals, especially as the Torpoint first team dont have a game, so im only guessing but they will probably play some of the first team squad or is it too close to their big game against Buckland on Tuesday night??

Dunno what to do help me out lol!!! :wacko:

Its the East Cornwall Premier League Cup this weekend with two good looking fixtures being played so not sure who to go and watch!!??

Do I go and watch Liskeard v Sticker havent seen either this season, or do I go to Torpoint and watch the current Champions against a Bere Alston side who are stuggling a little bit despite some good young players on their books!!

The latter will probably provide a lot of goals, especially as the Torpoint first team dont have a game, so im only guessing but they will probably play some of the first team squad or is it too close to their big game against Buckland on Tuesday night??

Dunno what to do help me out lol!!! :wacko:

There is always St Blazey vs Plymouth Parkway...3rd against 1st in ECL 1...St Blazey 1st team do not have a game either....an option for you never the less 'slimjim'!!Although a league game, not a cup fixture.

Guest slimjim

Thanks foz06 !

Will bear this one in mind! Lovely pitch to play on and a nice club house with friendly fans who have stuck by their first team!!

Understand you are without a few key players due to County Game will that prove a problem for you!!??

Thanks foz06 !

Will bear this one in mind! Lovely pitch to play on and a nice club house with friendly fans who have stuck by their first team!!

Understand you are without a few key players due to County Game will that prove a problem for you!!??

Well Declan Cassidy is no longer with us anyway and unfortunately since Ryan Hammond has returned from Ivybridge he hasnt played a game, due to being unavailable for some games and ineligible for our Devon Cup Fixtures. So...Lewis Young being with Devon will be a loss, but its happened a few times this season and we have coped, so fingers crossed tomorrow we will be fine!!

Will definately be interesting if St Blazey field any of there 1st team players!