Cornwall Football Forum

The benefits of watching Clyst....

Guest Postie Pidge

Guest Postie Pidge

In the match against Falmouth at Waterslade Park, there were two female assistants:

Chelsea Mason (Tiverton) and Tracey Burnett (Exeter).

Saturday's Throgmorton Cup game at St Austell sees our very own Anita officiating - three female assistant referees this season!

I would like to congratulate Anita (from our Forum) who is assisting on the line at Poltair Park next Saturday(Throgmorton Cup St.Austell v Clyst Rovers.

This I presume is her first match with the SWPL-Have a good one.

Did I also see Anita posing in some awards photo in last weeks West Briton?

I have seen the Exeter girl Tracey Burnett twice when Falmouth have played in Devon and am very impressed with her (officiating).

Always in line and up with play she makes instant decisions and easily copes with any dissenting players/managers.

I would like to congratulate Anita (from our Forum) who is assisting on the line at Poltair Park next Saturday(Throgmorton Cup St.Austell v Clyst Rovers.

This I presume is her first match with the SWPL-Have a good one.

Did I also see Anita posing in some awards photo in last weeks West Briton?

Its the 2nd line i've done this season so far, I did the line for Godolphin v Wendron in the charity cup the other week.

And Peppermints right i got an Cornwall Sports Partnership Award, for official of the year. It was mentioned in 4 (that i know about) different papers, each one spelt my name wrong and they all spelt it differently :lol: Got a nice glass trophy thing and a shield :smiley20: