Cornwall Football Forum

chris reski

Guest striker

is he related to peter reski ex treverbyn/st austell

Yes dan he is peters youngest son, played for Charlestown utd then on to Plymouth released then to truro now on to Penzance.

Great bloke and a great player

Wish he had took up my offer though :thumbsup::thumbsup:

smashing lad,scored some cracking goals last year .and man on the side line pz promotion may be but from were,painters lane end could win that league :lol: :lol:

chris is my god son and peter is his dad and pete was a very good player and great guy , pete lived in stenalees and won the junior cup twice with endevor club and heavy transport,pete was a very fast and tricky forward player, chris will be a very very good signing for any one at this level he was not played as much as he should have but he is and will be a tremendous player for trevor and ray at penzance, chris was at plymouth and well thought off but truro came knocking , he just wants to play football and beleive me when he plays he is exciting so i wish him well and pleased hes took the option not to stay and pick up the golden pound but to play and glyn and cheesie and the guys at penzance have a gem on there hands and i wish penzance and chris the very best for the remander of the season , alan metters

No doubt that Chris Reski will be a good player for the Magpies, but I wonder where this leaves Ashley Thomas? Reski plays in the same position, and from the few times I've seen Penzance this year, Ashley has really matured and is putting in some decent performances?

Knowing Ashley quite well i should imagine he will do his best to get in the starting line up regularly,he knows what he`s up against but understands the meaning of being a squad player. :ninja: :ninja:

No doubt that Chris Reski will be a good player for the Magpies, but I wonder where this leaves Ashley Thomas? Reski plays in the same position, and from the few times I've seen Penzance this year, Ashley has really matured and is putting in some decent performances?

Got splinters today with no Chris Reski,puzzled?one of best crossers of ball in Cornwall.