Cornwall Football Forum

FALMOUTH ALBION

Having just spoken with the Fal Albion secretary , it is now confirmed they have withdrawn from the League .

It appears the Post Office are to blame, as a letter was posted on Tuesday, informing the League Secretary , but it has not arrived yet ....( Postie Pidge is the main suspect !!!)

Personally speaking I am sorry to lose them ,as previous to this season they were a well run sporting team .

Sadly that has not been the case this season where discipline and a lack of reliable players has been a major problem.

All results from fixtures played will be deleted from the league tables .

Guest geachy1

well there charging 5pounds subs every game

when the other teams from the area charge around 3pounds a game there going to struggle to attract players!

plus any decent players around get offerd a couple of quid to play so y would some1 want to pay 5 pounds?

Guest geachy1

when i was on about players getting paid i was on bot saturday footabll not sunday.

but who wants 2 play sunday footabll at 5pounds a game, most of there players would of been out on the piss on the saturday evenings playing with a hang over is bad enough .

they have about 30players signed on .

they did this last season pulling out of the fhfl div 2 mid season.

before any1 asks YES i do hate albion

well there charging 5pounds subs every game

when the other teams from the area charge around 3pounds a game there going to struggle to attract players!

plus any decent players around get offerd a couple of quid to play so y would some1 want to pay 5 pounds?

Geachy - not sure where you get that figure from. Has never been £5 on a Sunday.

Mike - maybe a fun sized mars bar for a 5 year contract