Cornwall Football Forum

Spurs v Liverpool

midfield

Our reserves are,

Our reserves are,

Our reserves are better than yours!

To be serious, Liverpool's attitude has stunk for the first half, they couldn't less interested if they tried. Benitez would've been better off playing his u12 side, like Arsene last night, because at least they would've put some effort in!

Our reserves are,

Our reserves are,

Our reserves are better than yours!

To be serious, Liverpool's attitude has stunk for the first half, they couldn't less interested if they tried. Benitez would've been better off playing his u12 side, like Arsene last night, because at least they would've put some effort in!

Spot on.

This forum section is turning into a spurs vs everything. getting boring now.

So there are lots of Spurs supporters and lots of people that like to knock us, what's the problem?. NOBODY forces you to read any of it and I don't see any insults or aggression being thrown into the boring tirade of "Spurs vs everything", so where's the problem??.

Great result for spurs...like nothing more than seeing liverpool get beat in any competition due to being a united fan.

However, the mention of spurs playing there reserves made me chuckle....you played 11 first team squad players...no reserves!!

I agree on liverpools reserves, poor players who clearly looked out of there depth!!

Spurs need a new keeper in january big time, Gomes is the biggest clown i have ever seen.....harry redknapp said after the game that spurs need to defend better from corners.....maybe they do...but having a keeper knowing when to come and when not to, for starters would help.

However, the mention of spurs playing there reserves made me chuckle....you played 11 first team squad players...no reserves!!

I agree on liverpools reserves, poor players who clearly looked out of there depth!!

Spurs made seven changes from the team that played and won at the weekend, so it was hardly our first choice 11..

Liverpool's reserves?. I don't think so, even Rafa said that there was no excuse because they are all internationals.

Spurs made seven changes from the team that played and won at the weekend, so it was hardly our first choice 11..

Liverpool's reserves?. I don't think so, even Rafa said that there was no excuse because they are all internationals.

Did i say that it was Spurs first choice 11...clearly you have misread what i have wrote...i said 'first team squad'.....and as for liverpool.....who is Cavalieri, Plessis and El Zhar.......never seen them in the first team before for liverpool......like i said good result for Spurs, but please dont think you beat Liverpools best team....there was no mascherano, gerrard, keane, carragher, reina, arbeloa, etc...you deserved to win last night no question, and although you beat them the other week, it was a lucky result, even redknapp said that..but thats football!!

Nabil El Zhar has appeared 6 times in the Premier League for Liverpool, including

'On the 18 October 2008, El Zhar came on for Andrea Dossena with Liverpool 1-2 down against Wigan. He embarked on a mazy run into Wigan's box on 79 minutes and cut back for Albert Riera to hammer home with his right foot for the equaliser, sparking a comeback to make the final score 3-2 to Liverpool'

So, he has been in the first team for Liverpool.

COYS

Did i say that it was Spurs first choice 11...clearly you have misread what i have wrote...i said 'first team squad'.....and as for liverpool....like i said good result for Spurs, but please dont think you beat Liverpools best team....

You said it was eleven 1st team squad players, well half of them weren't even in the reserve squad until Harry took the reigns, so they weren't 1st team squad up until a week ago. Infact they weren't even allowed to train with the reserves or 1st team and had to train with the youth team.

None of us have said we beat Liverpool's best team last night. Just pointed out that we were also considerably under strength but just too bloody good for them. As you correctly pointed out, we did get lucky against Liverpool in the league BUT football is about putting your chances away, NOT missing them. Spurs won because they were better at putting the chances away in each game.. END OF...

Ok, last night we won because we ripped them to pieces but you know what I'm saying. ;)

The bubble has to burst for us eventually :( but boy I'm enjoying surfing the wave of success at the moment that our most successful new manager in over 100 years is creating. Can't wait to see the initial blueprints for our new stadium tomorrow and then hope that the "Redknapp Resurrection" can continue at pace on saturday against Fulham at Craven Cottage... COYS, FOYG

HA HA. Love thew way evertone jumps on the 'reserves' bandwagon!!

where were king, modric, bent, bentley, woodgate and jenas? easy to get carried away aint it?!!!

and as for Arsenals so called super kids. when they beat liverpool 6-3 few years ago, everyone was ranting at how great THEY were.......look now, good enough for birmingham, sunderland etc!!! ha ha cracks me up!!!

final words.....

COYS

FOYG

Unfortunately it gets worse Hutch..... he's a Utd 'fan'

That makes sense then, it's just sour grapes because so far the MIGHTY champions of England and Europe have managed to amass an astonishing ONE point against the "big 4" clubs this season, whereas Spurs have been to The Emirates, Stamford Bridge and welcomed Liverpool to the lane and amassed a pathetic 5 points.

I'm not saying that he actually is suffering a little with "Green eyed monster" syndrome. It's just the only explanation I can come up with to explain his negativity towards Spurs's outstanding results against a team that was top of the league and unbeaten when we played them, they even deservedly beat the MIGHTY Mancs..

HA HA. Love thew way evertone jumps on the 'reserves' bandwagon!!

where were king, modric, bent, bentley, woodgate and jenas? easy to get carried away aint it?!!!

and as for Arsenals so called super kids. when they beat liverpool 6-3 few years ago, everyone was ranting at how great THEY were.......look now, good enough for birmingham, sunderland etc!!! ha ha cracks me up!!!

final words.....

COYS

FOYG

I agree totally about the "super kids" or should that be "convenient excuse when they BLOW a 2 goal lead or get beaten?)..

It was the same when they capitulated against Spurs at The Emirates and twice threw away a 2 goal lead. Club representatives, management and pundits were all saying how it was all down to naivety and lack of experience, too much youth etc etc BUT none of them happened to point out the FACTS

The average ages were as follows....

(1)Starters - Gooners 24.6years old, Spurs 24.0 Years old

(2) Subs - Gooners 22.6 Years old, Spurs 21.3 Years old

(3) All 14 players used - Gooners 24.2, Spurs 23.5. So Gooners fans, it's more like you the "Old Farts" against Spurs "Young Studs!" :c: - COYS!

The plans for the new stadium is on the official THFC Website.

Very impressive.Going to be done in 4 stages,including playing in the new stadium before completion.

While that is taking place,part of White Hart Lane, will be knocked down,so the new stadium can be

finished.

Capacity will never be below,what we have now.

The initial plans look impressive, but what's on the website is effectively a marketing tool for the planning permission, making it look like they care what the people think!

My only concern for the building stages is that for one season it says we will be playing in a 3/4 finished stadium, that'll make for an interesting atmosphere, well we could always give the away fans some deckchairs and let them sit in the building site area (it'll be a step up for some away fans!!)

This forum section is turning into a spurs vs everything. getting boring now.

So there are lots of Spurs supporters and lots of people that like to knock us, what's the problem?. NOBODY forces you to read any of it and I don't see any insults or aggression being thrown into the boring tirade of "Spurs vs everything", so where's the problem??.

problem is some of you spurs supporters with the exception of you coopsie tend to get carried away with the language typed on here, while we believe in free speech and the right to say what you want we dont agree with the language that is said on here sometimes, the relevent people have been notified, NOBODY forces me to read it but i thought moderating the forum thats what i had to do?