HAYLE 4 CONSTANTINE 0

ROSUDGEON v CARHARRACK NO RESULT

MULLION 3 PENRYN 3

STITHIANS 1 LIZARD 4

WENDRON 4 ST DAY 2

PERCY STEPHENS CUP

RUAN MINOR 0 CULDROSE 8

Guest spurs03

watched constantine beat carharack today, very good game, not a lot between the teams, but some

very good goals from constantine. cant believe carharack have lost what they have so far,they are a lot better than there league position shows,well played both teams. :clapper:

Division 2

Camborne Park 0 Mawgan 2

Competitive and Moany match, deservedly won by Mawgan with a goal in each half - just suprised with the lack of respect they showed as we previously had a decent rapport :SM_carton:

In total 4 bookings and 1 sending off and one player treated by paramedics for a Dislocated shoulder (All the best to him), made it an eventful return to refereeing - I think its good to be back :unsure:

Cheers to Park for the grub after the match :thumbsup:

we won the game which was good but the game was not helped by poor decisions made by the ref, an attempted headbutt by them was given a booking, discraceful! then booking one of the Mawgan players for not going to get the ball for our throwin! shorly its up to the homew team to retrieve the ball, we won thats all that counts but think it was ruined by the man in black. I know we need as many refs as possible but their were two teams playing out there today.

we won the game which was good but the game was not helped by poor decisions made by the ref, an attempted headbutt by them was given a booking, discraceful! then booking one of the Mawgan players for not going to get the ball for our throwin! shorly its up to the homew team to retrieve the ball, we won thats all that counts but think it was ruined by the man in black. I know we need as many refs as possible but their were two teams playing out there today.

Thankfully I dont come across attitude's like Mr Morley's very often - the moaning even started before kick off when he felt agrieved that the home side would'nt lend Mawgan an assistant linesman - which they subsequently did :thumbsup:

Perhaps if Mawgan had arrived at the changing rooms before 2.15 then they could have sorted there own linesman!!

Mawgan consistenty wasted time at throw-ins, understandably they wanted to protect the 1-0 lead, but with only 9 men, having already lost a player to injury and another being sent off for striking an opponent - the booking resulted from the player walking 10 yards to retrieve the ball but upon reaching it then deciding not to retrieve the ball and returning to the field of play!!

The Best team did win the game and I agree we do need as many refs as possible - or should I say the Clubs that show respect to their opposition and officials need Refs for their matches - that would'nt include the Mawgan side I have witnessed this season!!

And Thanks Gaffer - despite todays game I'm happy to be back - congrats on another good result :thumbsup:

we was late because we couldnt find the ground, not good enough on our part really, but disagree with most of what you said, right to state my own opinion. We only give respect to those who derserve it, maybe we didnt, we did moan alot including me but that is because wrong decisions were made too often, again my opinion, if a player runs towards the ball but doesnt retrieve it doesnt give the ref the right to book him, not in my opinion. :SM_carton:

mullion 3-3 penryn

penryn done well to get 1 point. after going 1-0 down after about a minute penryn improved. it was 1-1 at half time then mullion had a penalty that wasnt from ben powell. that made it 2-1. a couple of minutes later some sloppy defending from penryn lead to another goal for mullion. then penryn started to play. a good through ball from bisto to dan lead to 3-2. then with a few minutes left dan won and scored a penalty which won us a point. it was a good result away from home.

Guest pitch invader

Was more like 12 spectators in the first half and 1 in the second, the rest of us were trying to thaw out :( Even the 18 month old St Bernard gave up in the second half. Should have sent her on as sub!!!!!

Wendron IV 4 - St Day III 2 HT 2-1

We had an unexpected treat in using our main pitch today as we were the only team at home, and for the 1st half we did our best to keep St day in the game by not playing our usual football, instead hitting long balls over the top that caught in the wendron wind. We must have missed 4 or 5 good chances in the 1st half, although defensive wise we remained quite strong with st day only having the one real chance which they took. We came out after half time and started badly by allowing an unmarked st day player to score from a corner. That was the kick up the ass we needed and proceeded to start creating pressure whilst soaking up anything st day threw at us. It eventually paid off with us getting back into the lead, then scoring 2 goals in the last 10 mins. Full credit to St Day who played some nice football, and kept up the pressure throughout the whole game. They certainly wont remain near the bottom for long. Hope the lad that hurt his achillesis ok.

Well done to JAmes Collins also for stepping in at the last minute to ref, great job mate :clapper:

Scorers: Ricky wicks 2, Ryan lewis 1, Alan Rogers 1

Pete

Guest i8scousers

to be honest mate you boys turned the game ugly with the two disgracefull challenges on steve in a matter of minutes,and i thought he had every right to be upset and try to take out his frustration but he would of never of butted him he is not that type of person, he was not getting help from the ref after the first challenge which your player was lucky enough to stay on the pitch because that was a two footed challenge and in the end it resulted in steve going off injured and who up till then was having a good game. and at the end of the day we all have to go to work on monday and provide for our familys.

We got lost what can I say none of us has ever played there before

Gorgie is generally a good ref, and a real top fella but the long time he has out showed in his perfomance yesterday. It is true that both sides didn't help him out much but the game we play is about passion and when you have two passionate sides you need a strong referee.

The player who attempted to headbutt our lad should have walked as it was only our lads quick reactions that he didn't end up with a broken nose and after that every decision went against Mawgan. Tony Morley should not have been booked as it was a good clean challenge. Our lad deserved to be sent off for kicking out but it was in retaliation for the 2 kicks he took off the left back. So we feel a little agrieved that their lad didn't walk as well.

I8scousers you can say that your lad isn't like that but he defo tried to butt our lad and we have lost a man for a lot less than that already this season

We ended up with 8 1/2 men as Mac's knee is fubar but held on for a deserved win.

I don't have any problems with any of the challenges that went in as I have already said the game we play is a passionate one and both teams will be in the hunt for promotion at the end and I am sure that after a few games back into it Gorgie will be back to his best.

good luck to Camborne Park for the rest of the season as they are a good set of lads.

Cheers for the food lads

Gorgie this isn't a shot at you and I personally think you are a good ref and a quality bloke and it is good to see back in the middle of the park

The player who attempted to headbutt our lad should have walked as it was only our lads quick reactions that he didn't end up with a broken nose

Works both way Mac, your forward should of walked last season for the attempted headbutt on our keeper but stayed on the pitch. Then again we did have the worst referee in cornwall for that match, ohhh no, sorry I forgot he got promoted to Level 4 this season. :SM_carton:

Sounds like you have a good side this season and one of the fav to go up.

The player who attempted to headbutt our lad should have walked as it was only our lads quick reactions that he didn't end up with a broken nose and after that every decision went against Mawgan. Tony Morley should not have been booked as it was a good clean challenge. Our lad deserved to be sent off for kicking out but it was in retaliation for the 2 kicks he took off the left back. So we feel a little agrieved that their lad didn't walk as well.

Gorgie this isn't a shot at you and I personally think you are a good ref and a quality bloke and it is good to see back in the middle of the park

I appreciate the positive comments Mac, as I sayed I previously had a very good rapport with the Mawgan lads!

I dont want this to run and run but I would like to answer a few of the points - Mr Morley won the ball in challenging his opponent with studs showing I deemed it to be a dangerous tackle and their was a good case for persistent infringement! Deserved Booking!

I had a great view of the said attempted butt, which in fact was the Park player making a movement towards the opposite player with no intention of making contact (the Mawgan player made no movement to avoid this as it was'nt close) - you made the point you had lost Craig Firth for 100 odd days for a headbutt this season - so that shows its essential Refs make the right call - which I believe I did!

I'd been talking to the lad who was Sent off prior to the match kicking off - a qualified ref!! All I can say is he kicked out before I could make any other decision - and as we all agree was deservedly sent off!

Towards the latter end of last season a Forum contributor commented on the lack of discipline shown by Mawgan players, I defended Mawgan as in my experience they only disrespected each other - thats no longer the case - its a shame as they are good side who at times play great football!!

All the Best Mac

Rich I agreed at the time our player should have walked when we played you at our place and also said so in my match report at the time but we lost Firth for putting his head to the peak of the goalies cap and yesterday the player made a real attempt to headbutt our player so should have walked. I don't like to see players get booked or sent off for no reason but that happened a couple of times against us yesterday and the lad who did the worst offence stayed on the pitch.

Gorgie none of this is sour grapes and I agree that our player should have walked for kicking out but you have just said he kicked out before you could make any other decision which means there was a decision to be made and there player got away scott free for doing twice what Duke did once.

This won't run and run and we do respect the ref and all our opponents and we are passionate about our game you have seen us twice this season and both times they were tough games against Camborne teams where both sides were in the game until the very end and were lively affairs so there is always going to be tackles and incidents.

I hope we have you as ref again soon as I find you a good ref and have to say again that I have always got on well with you but nobody really said anything out of turn yesterday OK me and Morley moan a bit (go on then a lot) and anybody who has ever played against me knows that I am a bit entertaining with my mouth but I don't feel I disrespected you in any way whatsoever and I do feel that once you have had a few more games under your belt you will be back up to full speed.

MAC

Truro City 0 v 1 Chacewater

I was not there but was told a great individual goal from Mike Elliott decided the game between to evenly matched teams in a scrappy game.

Truro City 0 v 1 Chacewater

I was not there but was told a great individual goal from Mike Elliott decided the game between to evenly matched teams in a scrappy game.

Have to disagree with that spenny, i watched the game and thought chacewater were in complete control of the game and should have half a dozen more goals if the forwards had there finishing boots on. Out battled physically and mentally,cant remember seeing such a one sided game for a long time but lets not forget that Truro had a boy sent off after about 10 minutes which obviously made things alot more difficult.

On the flip side, you must appreciate what truro are doing. There blooding youngsters in what for most of them is there 1st ever season in mens football. To be fair they arnt doing badly and will only grow stronger throught out the season and in one or two years to come will be a top side.

Ryan Tresider.

Asked the ref half time and he said that the player swore directly at him and said if the player dosnt know the rules then thats his problem. If this is the case then pritty much everyone would get sent off every week because we all like to moan and swear at the ref !. Seems abit harsh on the Truro player but he'll learn an important lesson !

It was nice to see you there Trispinho,together with your gaffer mkc.

Chacewater did have the majority of the goalscoring chances and will reflect that they probably should have scored more.Truro City had a team of players all aged between 16-19 and they are well drilled.If they can stay together,they will be a major force in a couple of years but some will go on up the ladder in the meanwhile which is what it is all about for Truro City.

Faliure to not take more than the one chance was nearly an undoing as Chacewater were lucky that Gary Pascoe was in the right position in the closing stages to head the ball off the line with the keeper out of position.

All things considered,i thought that Rabinowitz the Red had a decent game in the middle although both teams helped apart from the one incident where the Truro lad was sent off.

It was nice to see you there Trispinho,together with your gaffer mkc.

And you to Soccer Follower, thought myself and mike would come down and asses our options ahead of next weeks big local darby at Trispen in the junior cup 2nd round. Quite impressesd with the chacwater team, good work rate and if chances were taken could have been a rout.

Have you got a game this weekend?

Guest i8scousers

on reflection we all said that ste should of went and he knew it too, because after all it was intent and after speaking with him said it was just scare tactics and would of never of done it as the lad was just a kid. but it was a good fight from the mawgan lads just a pity we did not have the same desire,if we did perhaps we could of got something out of the game, so well done and good luck for the rest of the season lads.

Pendeen 3 v Fal Ath 0

We did,nt really turn up to-day with Pendeen taking the lead in the first 5 mins when Tristan ? beat a defender and drove the ball across the face of the goal for bloke with the Alice band turned in on the far post. halfway through the first half Pendeen were awarded a soft penalty which the former St Just keeper ( i think ) scored. Athletic came more into the game in the second-half but were unable to break down Pendeens defence and on full time Karl Williams scored after a Pendeen break. Ref Watch never had him before a Mr Windle apparently reffed at much higher level done a very good job no complaints from Athletic!

Guest helstons14

Tony- Been 'trying' to help out the seconds until I realise what I want to do next, think a bit more help is needed though!

Patch- My form fizzled out while wearing number 14 so a change of number has improved my performances, whoever said there was no room for superstition in football!?