Cornwall Football Forum

Best Football Ground in the League Poll! Vote Now!

Best Football Ground in Peninsula Premier League?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Best Football Ground in Peninsula Premier League?

• Buckland Athletic
    • Ivybridge Town
    • Launceston
    • Tavistock
    • Dartmouth
    • Bodmin Town
    • Torpoint Athletic
    • Plymouth Parkway
    • Saltash United
    • Clyst Rovers
    • Wadebridge Town
    • St.Blazey
    • Newton Abbot Spurs
    • Newton Abbot
    • Cullompton Rangers
    • Witheridge
    • Liskeard Athletic
    • Holsworthy
    • Falmouth Town
    • Elburton Villa

Just a bit of fun! Who do you think has the best ground in the South West Peninsula Premier League? In terms of the best overall ground at present. For example best pitch, changing rooms, Stands, Floodlights, parking e.t.c

Perhaps the clubs can sell their new facilities on here with photographs and details to get them votes!

I understand not everyone has visited all the grounds in question so just vote on your experience of the grounds you have visited. Adding any opinions of why you think your chosen ground is the best! It will be interesting to see if it is the Cornish or Devon clubs with the most votes!

i think St.Blazey and Buckland are two of the best grounds. Buckland have new facilities that put some grounds to shame.

I think Torpoint have new floodlights going up soon and Ivybridge have a new stand going up?

Anyone know of any other developments happerning on the grounds in the league?

Bickland Park is THE best ground,always has been THE best ground and always will be THE best ground in Cornwall. (and that includes the wannabees 10 miles up the road).....SO THERE :P

Maybe a few years ago

Can someone cut the grass and attach the corrugated roof on the stand properly please

I think Bickland Park has the tradition and History. I think this reputation will always be why some people will say Bickland is the best ground. But Bickland Park current state has been discussed in pre season on here. With regards to bringing Bickland Park up to standard, costing thousands of pounds.

But what an exciting prospect if there came an opportunity to do so. Perhaps new modern changing rooms, hard standing, e.t.c I would love to see a modern Bickland Park would be the best ground in the league.

But am saddened that Bickland Park has been neglected in recent years.

Someone must have 100 grand spare hehe! :c: