Cornwall Football Forum

Danielle Lloyd In Truro

Guest Steven Hawke

Guest Steven Hawke

Monday the 15th December brings Danielle Lloyd to L2 in Truro as part of her 10 venue tour to promote her 2009 calender. This is an exclusive event, only appearing in 10 venues across the whole of the UK, L2 being one of them. Danielle will be bringing alot of her new calender's with her to sign and give away and also you have the chance to have your photo taken with her. At each event Danielle will be doing a live blind date on stage with the winner from each venue being put into a draw to win a trip to London, where you go out to A 5* hotel for the night and have a meal with Danielle herself. This is going to be a great night, one not to be missed. Entry on the night will be £5 with all drinks being £2, open form 9:30-1:30.

:):):thumbsup::):)

Anita, your just jelous because they did not ask you :D

Mind you if Coopsie thinks she has booked him for the night that could be very worrying couldnt it :D

Anita, looks like the hammers are going to be in for yet another bad weekend this week when we meet your lot, The worst thing is it is live on sky (Think i may record it and go out lol) :D

Guest Steven Hawke

Its a good time for clubs to have a players night out!! A few beers after the weekend see Danielle Lloyd get a picture and free calender what more could you ask for.

If they asked me i would of at least given the money to a charity. Its not like she needs the money to buy new clothes (knickers dont cost that much now a days). :P

But no ones answered, what has it got to do with football???? :blink:

Guest ECPL Supporter

Who gives a **** what it's got to do with football - although she could play with my balls any day - i'm glad it was posted on here cause we'll be having a team night out down there!!! And lets hope those knickers won't be on too long.... :P

If they asked me i would of at least given the money to a charity. Its not like she needs the money to buy new clothes (knickers dont cost that much now a days). :P

But no ones answered, what has it got to do with football???? :blink:

In answer to your question Anita it has absolutely nothing to do with football :D:D:D :D

Its a good time for clubs to have a players night out!! A few beers after the weekend see Danielle Lloyd get a picture and free calender what more could you ask for.

What more could you ask for ?

Now there is a question that proberly wont be to hard to answer by some of the males on this site (Coopsie) :D

Yeah that's a fair cop really, can't argue with that one. :c:

Who gives a **** what it's got to do with football - although she could play with my balls any day

Your Mum must be so proud to have raised a son capable of such an intelligent comment ECPL Supporer :glare:

And lets hope those knickers won't be on too long.... :P

Dream on, she's here to get your money and nothing more mate. By the time they wheel her out for her stint (I reckon 30 mins max) you'll probably be so slaughtered you won't know she's there.

I'm afraid I've got to agree with Anita and Cockerkneeboy - this has got nothing to do with football and everything to do with some slapper using the only thing she's got to line her pocket. Best of luck to her & I hope you all get your fivers worth - I'm off to order my 2009 Limited Edition Rob Stapleton calendar :P

Guest ECPL Supporter

Your Mum must be so proud to have raised a son capable of such an intelligent comment ECPL Supporer :glare:

What's my Mum got to do with it? <_<

Dream on, she's here to get your money and nothing more mate. By the time they wheel her out for her stint (I reckon 30 mins max) you'll probably be so slaughtered you won't know she's there.

It's a bit of fun- banter- i didn't actually think me or anyone else actually stood a chance!

• 3 weeks later...

Whats this got to do with football????? :glare:

this has got nothing to do with football anita. this is the 'non cornish football' thread - and this is NOT cornish football! :)

lots of people on this forum are interested in it, and so are you, for some reason - let people talk about what they want - thats what a forum is for..

• 4 weeks later...

seems strange that the OP only has 3 posts all in this thread and hadn't been seen for a while, makes you wonder if he has shares in L2??

only thing i wonder is why someones aloud to advertise a racist s**g on a football forum and even after complaints about it being offensive its still here :angry2:

Sorry I joined this thread late.....

seems to have a touched a nerve with Anita though.....

1) Why is she a racist s**g?

2) on what grounds is this thread offensive?

reading it I would say at most it's mis-placed and perhaps there should be an 'Other Stuff' Forum group in which to post 'non football' related information, jokes etc that may still appeal to 'football fans'

I met her (Danielle not Anita) in London year before last through a friend, very pleasent down to earth girl who just happens to also be very easy on the eye, She also has an IQ in the 150's I understand so isn't your average bimbo WAG (or wanna be WAG, depending on who she's 'banging' at the time).

You can see Danielle and more fine ladies on our WAGS gallery page on the TMSAFC's website

and don't worry Anita, they are girls but they are on a football website so they count, although I suppose technically they are on a Cornish Football Website so this it the wrong thread to publish the link, damn I'll get my coat......

Guest crosser

1) Why is she a racist s**g?

Anita didn't really get that quite right, she's a racist bully bitch

and if you gotta ask just google it

but this pretty much sums it up

Celebrity Big Brother 2007

Lloyd joined Celebrity Big Brother on 3 January 2007, at the start of the series. In her column she stated, "Things I'm looking forward to in the house ...meeting people I'd probably never meet in everyday life, seeing if I can cope with the challenges and letting people at home see me in a different way (I'll be wearing more clothes!!)".[16]

Racism row

Lloyd garnered significant negative publicity when thousands of complaints were filed with Ofcom after she, Jade Goody, and Jo O'Meara, were bullying and claims of the three were making racist remarks towards their fellow house mate, Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty. Specific comments Lloyd has made about Shetty include "She's a dog" and "They eat with their hands in India, don't they – or is that China? You don't know where her hands have been."[17].[18][19] In another outburst, Lloyd said "do you get stubble?"[20]On 17 January 2007, Lloyd declared she thought Shetty should "**** off home", adding that "she can't even speak English properly".[21] After a similar comment by Goody, Lloyd laughed and said to Goody, "That was ******* fantastic, I loved it. I think she should **** off home."[22]

A newspaper interview made before Celebrity Big Brother, from November 2006, revealed Lloyd's anti-immigration views: "If I was (a politician), I'd get more people into work and stop people coming into the country. There's so many people who come into England because they know they can get benefits. People who already live here should get the jobs".[23] It has since become apparent that Lloyd was warned against racist behaviour prior to going into the house, in an email sent to her by her agent at the time, Angela de Fouw.[24]

Reaction

The alleged racist behaviour created an international outcry, gaining heavy coverage in the Indian media. Gordon Brown - then the British Chancellor of the Exchequer; now the British Prime Minister - who was visiting India at the time, condemned the programme on the grounds that he is against anything which might damage the perception that the United Kingdom is a country of tolerance.[25] In a statement on January 17, Channel 4 defended the programme against charges "of overt racism or racial abuse".[26] However, Trevor Phillips, head of the Equality and Human Rights Commission, said "What we are seeing is a noxious brew of old-fashioned class conflict, straightforward bullying, ignorance and quite vicious racial bigotry". He doubted events on Celebrity Big Brother were part of a broader problem[27]

Whilst still on Big Brother and prior to either of their evictions, Shetty herself commented on Lloyd's behaviour, saying, "I let Danielle off because she is so young. They (Jade and Jo) made her look bad. You know what really balances it out for Danielle? Her stupidity. She's so innocent." Shetty has largely retained this stance in further discussion and interviews.[28]

Lloyd's family released a statement defending Lloyd, denying that she was racist. The statement read, in part:

"Danielle has been brought up in an environment where many close family friends are of varying races and cultural backgrounds - she would be devastated to know that through her naivety she has left her comments open to such drastic misinterpretation. Her relaxed attitude towards cultural and racial differences has left her wide open to criticism globally because she doesn't consider race to be an issue for her and not because race is an issue. As regards to allegations of bullying in the house Danielle has allowed herself to be swept along with the girls and situations and she has said things which she will certainly regret. However Danielle herself was bullied and she would be very remorseful to learn that she is being viewed as a perpetrator of this - "We believe however that her allegiance to the other girls has more to do with class differences between them all and Shilpa."[29]

Eviction

Lloyd eventually came fifth in the contest, with 3.3% of the vote to save her.[30]During her post-eviction interview with Davina McCall she said, "I feel terrible" and insisted her comments had nothing to do with Shetty's race, but rather a simple personality/ culture clash. Lloyd apologised for her behaviour towards the Bollywood star, insisting her remarks had been made "in the heat of the moment. I wasn't laughing at Shilpa... it was just nerves. I hate confrontation." Asked what she had learned on the show, she said, "Not to be such a bitch."

cheers Crosser wasn't aware of that mate as I don't watch Big Brother....

shame, seemed such a nice girl as well. Perhaps I should remove her from my WAGS page, seems like the lefty politically correct thing to do these days, although it does say on this thread that she 'banged' Defoe so I'll call that penance and let her stay.

Anyone know if Shilpa Shetty is 'banging' or has 'banged' any footballers so I can add her cos she is gorgeous...