Gloweth United 0 - 6 Booters

Penzance Astro Park 1 - 5 Camborne Park

Threemilestone 1 - 3 Truro GWRSA

DIVISION 2

Halsetown 4 - 0 Crowntown

Mullion 2 - 3 Truro United

Shortlanesend 3 - 2 Storm

Star 3 - 0 Mpad United

well i had decided not to play at all but have now signed for there saturday side again so its just a bit of extra training really if i play on a saturday then i wont be playing sundays cause of the baby an that. i dont start playing saturdays for another 2 weeks so need a bit of practice

Guest stealth

well i had decided not to play at all but have now signed for there saturday side again so its just a bit of extra training really if i play on a saturday then i wont be playing sundays cause of the baby an that. i dont start playing saturdays for another 2 weeks so need a bit of practice

murphy its ok bud only windin u up hope it goes well and see u soon bud :ninja: :ninja:

Guest geachy1

iv heard albion played pete mclean a south west penisula player in there game agint booters.

they also played another senior player in the game vs penzance.

what a bunch of cheating basterds.

they moaning at me for opening my mouth but there always the 1st to complain when it happens to them.

:SM_carton::SM_carton::SM_carton:

other teams get up on sunday morning to compete in the league then u get teams like albion playing senoir players which make a differance in sunday league thats y they arnt ment to play.

albion shame on you good club gone bad.

Halsetown 4 Crowntown 0

The only bright point for Crowntown was the return of Bill Lamin who managed to play the last 15 minutes - during which Crowntown only conceded one goal.

In the first half, loads of chances were missed by both sides. 4 - 4 would have been a real possibility.

Throughout the game there was no great difference between the sides, Halsetown possibly edged it - but took their chances.

The game was played in an excellent sporting manner with few problems for the ref.

what a time to return back to football. probably should of picked next week to start my first game back at albion but hey it was good training session. ( kind of). TREMOUGH PLAYED ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT FOOTBALL. young hungry side and had to give them credit for there 6 nil win have to admit my body is sore. that side could do very well this year. albion played well at times and had chances but you could say lacked that fire power but tremendous effort from the lads. well done to tremough

Guest geachy1

tremough are always gud at the start of the season.

although at the minute they are the best team in the league i dnt think they will win the league.

they always have a good start but dye out towards the end of season

gotta agree with you there Murphy, Tremough played great football.

As geachy said they have petered off in the past as the season goes on, but to me they looked like a side that really wants to push on and win the league this season.

Thought we did as best as could be expected with a scratch 11. Didnt expect to get there at 10.20 and find out I needed to start - my blisters arent feeling too great at them minute :( .

But at least Spurs played a bottom 3 side today - oh!! :(

Pidge - dont know anything about Pete playing. Only played a couple of sundays myself.

Turned up with kit yesterday at 10.20 as cover thinking may get 10 minutes at most. Only had 10 players including 2 keepers so quick change and a full 90 minutes - slept well last night.

hey shifty you played well for 90 minutes least you scored mate even though it was in the wrong net. you certainly beat me i remember making the save an the ball slipping under me but as i landed it was right there only for your big foot to literally kick it out my hands. oh well suppose i spoke to soon the other night.

Pidge - dont know anything about Pete playing. Only played a couple of sundays myself.

Turned up with kit yesterday at 10.20 as cover thinking may get 10 minutes at most. Only had 10 players including 2 keepers so quick change and a full 90 minutes - slept well last night.

Only 10 players, and didn't know if one of them was "Pete"?.

Must have been a tough game.

Or was it foggy?

Or not keen to answer?

Bill, If you read the whole thread you can see that we played Tremough this weekend, whilst Geachy seems to be talking about a different game, which I was not involved in.

We had 10 men yesterday then I arrived so played with 10 1/2 men.

And no Mike I didnt score Saturday but did assist the own goal :(

Judging by his exploits at the weekend.......... think Shifty is being played out of position!

Show Jack how to do it.............he keeps missing sitters!

Trying to help him Mike. You taught him all you know about missing sitters though :thumbsup:

Deano - no time off work for me. 180 minutes in 2 days, normally takes you about 2 months to get that much doesnt it :P