Cornwall Football Forum

SPURS PROBLEMS REVEALED

Coopsie

well if the bale curse is true then thankfully he will be suspended now but im afraid even thats not goin to help us now as i believe we are heading to the championship :(

Guest Peppermint

Never mind Somersetspur you can now concentrate on your one man crusade to save the reputation of Truro City!!!!! I think Spurs are getting to the point of Championship Football is the next stop!!!

It's all gonna be alright, I've had a premonition!

After a lucky draw against Bolton at home, we go to the Emirates for the 'North' London derby with Juande's job on the line.... and in the last minute, with the score 1-1, we get a free kick just outside their box and up steps David Bentley to score a curler in the top corner to silence the Arsenal boo-boys! :clapper:

To follow this up, the week after we're 1-0 down, at home to Liverpool, when Rafa brings on Robbie Keane to rub salt in the wounds, however little does he realise that Robbie is on a secret mission to rescue OUR season and proceeds to score two spectacular own goals in front of the Paxton Road end, celebrating both goals by doing his customary cartwheel and guns celebration! :o

We go on to win 2-1 and remain unbeaten for the rest of the season, pipping Arsenal on the last day of the season to 4th position, after half their squad were forced to pull out of their last match with food poisoning! :lol:

Get down the bookies now people, while I check into the loony farm! :wacko:

It's all gonna be alright, I've had a premonition!

After a lucky draw against Bolton at home, we go to the Emirates for the 'North' London derby with Juande's job on the line.... and in the last minute, with the score 1-1, we get a free kick just outside their box and up steps David Bentley to score a curler in the top corner to silence the Arsenal boo-boys! :clapper:

To follow this up, the week after we're 1-0 down, at home to Liverpool, when Rafa brings on Robbie Keane to rub salt in the wounds, however little does he realise that Robbie is on a secret mission to rescue OUR season and proceeds to score two spectacular own goals in front of the Paxton Road end, celebrating both goals by doing his customary cartwheel and guns celebration! :o

We go on to win 2-1 and remain unbeaten for the rest of the season, pipping Arsenal on the last day of the season to 4th position, after half their squad were forced to pull out of their last match with food poisoning! :lol:

Get down the bookies now people, while I check into the loony farm! :wacko:

I just put a cheeky tenner on that down at willhill, the odds were phenomenal so definately worth putting it on :blink::yahoo: :smiley20:

whilst watching inside sport last night it was said spurs had a turn around of 84 players in the last 4 years,, this since the current director of football has been there, i sure this must have something to do with it

same problem when jose was at chelsea and we brought that muppet arnsen from spurs, they never got on and caused friction

whilst watching inside sport last night it was said spurs had a turn around of 84 players in the last 4 years,, this since the current director of football has been there, i sure this must have something to do with it

same problem when jose was at chelsea and we brought that muppet arnsen from spurs, they never got on and caused friction

84 players?

Speaks for itself.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there's something in the Bale jinx!!! :o

Firstly he's suspended on Sunday when we get our first win of the season, and tonight Harry substituted him when Arsenal were 2-1 up, we finish up drawing 4-4! Tis bl**dy spooky! :unsure:

You will be pleased in january when he leaves for man utd then!! :P :P

that boy bale strikes again.that is an unbelievable record he has playing for us.

i bet other teams love it when they see his name on the teamsheet as they know they are guaranteed at least a point from the game.

his fortunes have got to change soon haven't they??????????? :unsure: :blink:

• 2 months later...

Still no League win for young Gareth in a Spurs shirt, and I think the curse is getting stronger!!!

Yesterday's match seen Mr Bale start, Pompey go 1-0 up...... then Gareth gets substituted in the 68th minute and Spurs equalise in the 69th minute!!! :huh:

This jinx is really starting to freak me out! :wacko: