Cornwall Football Forum

Senior Cup Assistant Refs

I can confirm that the St Stephens Borough v Portreath match has 3 officials appointed by CCFA - assume this is the same for all ties.

Makes it a bit more expensive for those teams drawn at home!

i know where your coming from borough sec but as a portreath player i would rather be at home . instead now i have to try and re-arrange all my commitments so i can leave home before 12 so i can get to yours for the game and i will have to leave straight after the game as im out for a meal in the evening . would of been better if the first few rounds where like the junior cup and you only play teams from your area .

Guest st george9

sammo 66 i understand your situation ,and if the draw went the other way some of us would find it difficult ,but on the other hand it good to play a few games at diffrent areas of cornwall and play teams you would not normally meet..how are your lot doing?watched you in the junior cup and you look at good side..should be a good game

sammo 66 i understand your situation ,and if the draw went the other way some of us would find it difficult ,but on the other hand it good to play a few games at diffrent areas of cornwall and play teams you would not normally meet..how are your lot doing?watched you in the junior cup and you look at good side..should be a good game

It wouldn't be the same if sammo66 didnt have a grumble....we're doing alright but haven't got a point away from home which doesn't bode well for tomorrow but we'll definatley give you a game. I personally don't mind a roadtrip to play someone different,we dont know you & you dont know us & we haven't sent anyone to watch you like we did last season in the junior cup so we'll just take it as it comes...good luck anyway & we'll see you in the bar for a cheeky one....or two.

to be honest st george9 we are a weaker side this season than last which is a shame. five of the junior cup winning squad are no longer with us but we will put a side out and give it a go . i apologise now for not coming back to your club but i have to be at a restaurant in redruth by 7 . see you tommorow.

Sorry my english isnt great, I mean't we do'nt know anything about Borough but last season Roger did send someone to watch St Keverne,Mawnan & St Dominick so we knew what to expect.

Sammo66, I didnt know there were any restaraunts in Redruth apart from the kebab shop.

Sorry my english isnt great, I mean't we do'nt know anything about Borough but last season Roger did send someone to watch St Keverne,Mawnan & St Dominick so we knew what to expect.

Sammo66, I didnt know there were any restaraunts in Redruth apart from the kebab shop.

baggie if you were ever aloud out any further than your garden gate you might know a few more things about redruth :D