Cornwall Football Forum

Will the League stand by its promises ?

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

With the prospect of certain clubs not being upto the prescribed 'Premier' Div standard by next April, will the SWPL clarify the situation. There has been speculation that more than one club MAY be promoted from East/West IF the Prem clubs fail in complying with the league rules.

Guest crosser

welcome back stranger!

don't think its down to the league, are the requirements not set out by the FA for each step, would be very surprised if clubs that didn't fulfil the requirements were allowed a stay of execution.

welcome back stranger!

don't think its down to the league, are the requirements not set out by the FA for each step, would be very surprised if clubs that didn't fulfil the requirements were allowed a stay of execution.

To quote a letter from the FA received when chasing Floodlight funding. "It is your league and not the FA that states floodlights as an entry requirement.

Mark.....Get promoted on the pitch, not via the back door, then you can mix it with us Premier League types :P:D :drink:

Guest crosser

To quote a letter from the FA received when chasing Floodlight funding. "It is your league and not the FA that states floodlights as an entry requirement.

oh well thats me shot down :D :D

The reason I asked, is just in case Newquay miss out on goal difference LOL. Seriously, clubs should be told that there may, or may, not potentially be places available, as this would also have a bearing on possible FA Cup entries.

All the Newquay Loyal are missing out playing in the BIG league, but we are still the BIG time charlies as far as fans go. Paul, I have some cracking updates on the flag sitaution, will try to post some pics on here after Saturdays match.

Paul, as you know I can't see ond end of a 'scope from the other, I thought I was watching the best team in Cornwall, we are rampant at the moment, all on a 10p budget.