Cornwall Football Forum

Nalders West cornwall Sunday League Cup

Mullion 10 Crowntown 4 h/t 4-2

Mullion scored four inside first twenty five minutes then Crowntown hit back with two goals.

Mullion scored again start of the second half before Crowntown made it 5-3 with a long range shot but Mullion stretched away again as the half wore on.

Game played in very good sporting manner on a hot sunny morning.

Will the Crowntown management be tempted now to bring returning traveller Bill Lamin straight into the team next week to shore up their defence?

Guest geachy1

injured first touch of the ball.

penznce put a ball through i came out 50/50 made the save but he caught me right on the side of the knee hurt like hell so i came off. thinks it just bruised but its still hurting.

Mullion scored four inside first twenty five minutes then Crowntown hit back with two goals.

Mullion scored again start of the second half before Crowntown made it 5-3 with a long range shot but Mullion stretched away again as the half wore on.

Will the Crowntown management be tempted now to bring returning traveller Bill Lamin straight into the team next week to shore up their defence?

Ouch! Conceding ten!

Crowntown's fanatical supporters in Tonga, Western Australia, Malaysia and now, I discovered, Cambodia will be devastated. Millions of supporters in the Southern Hemisphere will have their weekend ruined.

I don't remember Crowntown conceding that many when I was playing. (But then, the memory goes at my age and I sometimes struggle to remember what day it is.)

I think that they may need a wise old head and wizened old legs to sort them out in the defensive region.

May be there for next Sunday.

Any road up what's this "Will the Crowntown management?" bit about?

I am the Crowntown management!

Ouch! Conceding ten!

Crowntown's fanatical supporters in Tonga, Western Australia, Malaysia and now, I discovered, Cambodia will be devastated. Millions of supporters in the Southern Hemisphere will have their weekend ruined.

I don't remember Crowntown conceding that many when I was playing. (But then, the memory goes at my age and I sometimes struggle to remember what day it is.)

I think that they may need a wise old head and wizened old legs to sort them out in the defensive region.

May be there for next Sunday.

Any road up what's this "Will the Crowntown management?" bit about?

I am the Crowntown management!

its friday :blink:

mate we lost 10-1 and deserved to lose by that much aswell. we didnt turn up and they were a different class. outplayed us everywhere. was 5-1 down at half time and started to get back into untill one of my players got given a handball in the area but then decided to abuse the ref and got sent off! was a poor decision by the ref but still no need to shout at the ref as he did. after that we conceded 5 goals and rarely made it out of our own half as they were so good on the ball.

Guest Postie Pidge

one of my players got given a handball in the area but then decided to abuse the ref and got sent off! was a poor decision by the ref but still no need to shout at the ref as he did.

Poor decision? If you abuse the ref you can expect to be sent off. The Sunday League is trying to stamp this out.

one of my players got given a handball in the area but then decided to abuse the ref and got sent off! was a poor decision by the ref but still no need to shout at the ref as he did.

Poor decision? If you abuse the ref you can expect to be sent off. The Sunday League is trying to stamp this out.

............. pidge its obvious to me that he is saying the handball was a poor decision but he deserved the red for abusing the ref...maybe you read it the wrong way??

Guest stealth

mate we lost 10-1 and deserved to lose by that much aswell. we didnt turn up and they were a different class. outplayed us everywhere. was 5-1 down at half time and started to get back into untill one of my players got given a handball in the area but then decided to abuse the ref and got sent off! was a poor decision by the ref but still no need to shout at the ref as he did. after that we conceded 5 goals and rarely made it out of our own half as they were so good on the ball.

HODGES21 YOU RITE BUD I THOUGHT THERE A GOOD SIDE BIG AND WELL ORGINIZED, BUT TO GO DOWN TO 10 MEN WHEN THE TEAM WHO U R PLAYING ARE GOOD MAKES IT A LOT HARDER WORK :ninja: :ninja:

No he did deserve to be red carded for abusing the ref. and he said sorry after the game. but the handball was a poor decision. And after the game he said he gave it cause tremough apealed for it! thats poor refing, specially when i had so many apeals turned down even though i have the bruises to show lol