Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup 1st Round Replay Results

Camborne Park 0 - 2 NNAFC

Fully deserved victory for a depleted Newlyn side. Camborne never really threatened our goal although several of their players threatened our own with needless macho bull-sh*t. Shame really, as there were a few players that were ok.

My personal favourite, was their ever so intelligent full-back calling me a mouthy c*@t and threatening to kick me in the face...oh well, I guess you can't have both talent and brains...wait a sec, he didn't have talent either.

Guest i8scousers

Fully deserved victory for a depleted Newlyn side. Camborne never really threatened our goal although several of their players threatened our own with needless macho bull-sh*t. Shame really, as there were a few players that were ok.

My personal favourite, was their ever so intelligent full-back calling me a mouthy c*@t and threatening to kick me in the face...oh well, I guess you can't have both talent and brains...wait a sec, he didn't have talent either.

it was not that type of game,and to be mouthing of behind a screen shows that you take after your username, yes you won but the first goal was very dodgy after crunching our keeper and there was a few of your players leaving elbows in after some challenges, ref was on your side for the whole game and in the first game he gave you everything. i think you are very lucky to be in the hat for the next round after we battered you at your place ,but good luck in the next round

Guest Newlyn No 11

it was not that type of game,and to be mouthing of behind a screen shows that you take after your username, yes you won but the first goal was very dodgy after crunching our keeper and there was a few of your players leaving elbows in after some challenges, ref was on your side for the whole game and in the first game he gave you everything. i think you are very lucky to be in the hat for the next round after we battered you at your place ,but good luck in the next round

I thought it was a good match played in difficult conditions with the heat. I thought we deserved the win because I cannot recall you having a shot on target. I don't think the ref gave us everything in the first game because we had a goal disallowed and we should have had a penalty. You also had a penalty appeal turned down. You battered us in the first half of the first game but we battered you in the second half so I don't think we are lucky to be in the next round.

ref was on your side for the whole game and in the first game he gave you everything. i think you are very lucky to be in the hat for the next round after we battered you at your place ,but good luck in the next round

Even if you didn't mean it that way fella, that seems like such a childish statement and the fact that you've literally blamed the ref for your loss just demonstrates that you're a sore loser. My team had a crap ref on saturday but we lost because we weren't good enough, accept that's what happened to you and move on.

Guest i8scousers

I thought it was a good match played in difficult conditions with the heat. I thought we deserved the win because I cannot recall you having a shot on target. I don't think the ref gave us everything in the first game because we had a goal disallowed and we should have had a penalty. You also had a penalty appeal turned down. You battered us in the first half of the first game but we battered you in the second half so I don't think we are lucky to be in the next round.

listen when i replied to "mouth" i was just annoyed with his comment rubbing salt into the wounds, i wished your team luck in the next round,and when i was talking about battering you i was correct because we hit the bar twice and your boys cleared one off the line, you did not have one shot on goal, we scored for you and then a miss hit shot was deflected. in the two games you only scored one on your own merit,yes you boys played well but after going one nil down to what happend to our keeper it was hard to come back (it was dissapointing) sorry if my reply upset a few people but it is so easy to come on here behind a screen and gob off, so once again good luck in your league and the cup.

Guest i8scousers

ref was on your side for the whole game and in the first game he gave you everything. i think you are very lucky to be in the hat for the next round after we battered you at your place ,but good luck in the next round

Even if you didn't mean it that way fella, that seems like such a childish statement and the fact that you've literally blamed the ref for your loss just demonstrates that you're a sore loser. My team had a crap ref on saturday but we lost because we weren't good enough, accept that's what happened to you and move on.

all i said was that he was on your side,and to say that i was being childish???? who isn't a bad loser but the fact is you was not there and did not see our keeper get butcherd. dont be a hyprocrite pal i have seen some of your post about refs. and to be honest i am kind of glad we went out after the way we are playing,,we would get mullerd if we had stayed in for the next round.

Guest Newlyn No 11

listen when i replied to "mouth" i was just annoyed with his comment rubbing salt into the wounds, i wished your team luck in the next round,and when i was talking about battering you i was correct because we hit the bar twice and your boys cleared one off the line, you did not have one shot on goal, we scored for you and then a miss hit shot was deflected. in the two games you only scored one on your own merit,yes you boys played well but after going one nil down to what happend to our keeper it was hard to come back (it was dissapointing) sorry if my reply upset a few people but it is so easy to come on here behind a screen and gob off, so once again good luck in your league and the cup.

I missed 2 one on ones with your keeper in the first game, and one of them he made a good save so we had our chances as well. The first goal on Saturday was debateable, but your keeper did drop it while trying to climb on the back of one of our players and then your defender kicked it out of his hand while he was trying to pick it up off the floor. Good luck for the rest of the season.