Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup.. Any news

Guest HICKERS

guval vs culdrose, cracking tie could of been a lot worse for us (culdrose), guval are a strong team but like i say could of been worse.

mouser, you'll have to ensure that one of your players get's selected for the now legendary "Gulval Pr1ck Of The Week Challenge" after the game. Maybe get one of your lads who made a monumental f**k up during the game to do it for your team and the Gulval lads will have already selected one before the match, by way of random selection through the medium of ping pong balls. To have a lad from each team doing it will be a real hoot and maybe somebody from Gulval could record it on their phone and I could somehow get it on here??.

as manager of sennen football club..i have just rang the ccfa to find out who our opponents are in the next round,,, was told it will appear on the ccfa site later on.but she told me of our opponents....

away to falmouth athletic who knocked out pendeen ( i belive )...

i admire your honesty and u may well be right but don't count your chickens yet.

there's always a cup shock along the way...( hopefully )

norman wood. manager of sennen

:D<_< :(

Guest jumpers 4 goalposts

Great, get a win tomorrow,then I wonder who we will get when we beat Troon in the next round. Why is the CCFA letting people know fixtures but nothing on their own website?

must say chowny thats a very brave assumption that you will beat troon in the next around after a home draw to west cornwall,,,

will find out tommorrow though

Guest geachy1

if sennen had a home draw against athletic i would fancy sennan to win but down at dracena athletic are like chelsea they dnt lose at home .

its windy as hell at sennans pitch the 2 times iv been there anyway

Hi Mike, Tough one but i think you'll have the experience to deal with those whippersnappers, most will have not been born when you and Rappo were in your prime - no offence :thumbsup:

We also have a cracker, Home v Trevenson. Shared the points in a 4 all draw only a few weeks ago, so should be close. :thumbsup:

Sennen football club will be shown respect as are all teams that visit Falmouth Ath, Top of mining 2 Sennen are going well. Teams like this are an unknown quantity and we will have to be at our best to get a result. Eight Falmouth Helston div 1 teams are already out of the hat, so maybe it will be an underdogs year? I can recall Mullion getting to the Final when they were having a bad season in div 1. Who knows!

ALL THE BEST AGAINST TREVENSON PHIL I THINK OUR GAME WILL BE A TOUGH ONE AGAINST QUALITY KIDS YOU CANT BEAT YOUTH, SO WE DONT MIND BEING THE UNDERDOGS AGAIN.I MIGHT BE WRONG I THINK WE OUR THE ONLY FAL/HEL DIV 3 TEAM TO MAKE ROUND 2.

Sennen football club will be shown respect as are all teams that visit Falmouth Ath, Top of mining 2 Sennen are going well. Teams like this are an unknown quantity and we will have to be at our best to get a result. Eight Falmouth Helston div 1 teams are already out of the hat, so maybe it will be an underdogs year? I can recall Mullion getting to the Final when they were having a bad season in div 1. Who knows!

Well said Topcat :clapper: ..

Would like to congratulate Sennen on there appearance in the junior cup this year but can safely say that they are not going any further then the second round :D:D:D

Sennen are a great little club and Norman (their manager) is a top bloke with a wonderful footballing brain. iamthebest, I'm surprised by your lack of respect in your post fella. The one thing Norman deserves/demands as a man, manager, official and player (when he could play ;) ) is respect. Fair enough that you're confident in your own ability and the ability of your team-mates BUT a little respect and humility towards others would not go amiss sometimes. :SM_carton_y:

Have to say that Sennen Football Club did themselves proud at Chacewater on Saturday in showing that they are well run and organised.Despite a defeat,they came to the local pub afterwards for food and a drink and mixed very well socially.

Good luck for the rest of the season Norman(Norry) and your club and and look forward to our trip to the far west of the county later in the season.

Guest sick note

We (Falmouth Town) have got marazion away also seen threemilestone V trevenson and chacewater V illogan another 2 good sides going out in those ties

Western Divison

To be PLayed 1/11/08 14:00

Camborne School Of Mines vs Perranporth

Carharrack vs Troon

Falmouth Albion vs Redruth United

Falmouth Athletic vs Sennen

Goonhavern Athletic vs Robartes Arms

Gulval vs RNAS Culdrose

Helston Athletic vs Constantine

Illogan Rbl vs Chacewater

Madron vs St Ives Town

Marazion Blues vs Falmouth Town

Mawgan United vs Newlyn Non-Athletico

Mount Ambrose vs Penryn Athletic

Porthleven Rangers vs Hayle

Storm/Praze vs St Buryan

Threemilestone vs Trevenson United

Trispen vs Truro City

Have to say that Sennen Football Club did themselves proud at Chacewater on Saturday in showing that they are well run and organised.Despite a defeat,they came to the local pub afterwards for food and a drink and mixed very well socially.

Good luck for the rest of the season Norman(Norry) and your club and and look forward to our trip to the far west of the county later in the season.

Thankyou for your comments.. the game was a good advert for our league,and your win was deserved,two finer strikes at goal u probably won't see many like that..we played our part but we had not enough punch where it mattered,chacewater res,are a solid team and work very well together..and have a physical edge,that will give their players confidence in matches..good luck to you all for the remainder and our hospitality will extend beyond the 90 minutes,when u are invited for food and trimmings after the game

yours ( hoping you slip up here and there)tongue in cheek..norry(norman wood) sennen fc. :drink:

Hopefully Chacewater will be seen as 'underdogs' once again as we drew yet another 'easy' cup draw away at Illogan! If we get anywhere in the competition i'm sure it will only be because illogan take us lightly and we pinch it!!!!!!

I still cant believe some people still take offence to anything written on this sight...... anyone who thinks Sennen (however nice a club they are!!) have got a chance of beating Athletic away when they cant beat Chacewater seconds away needs their heads looking at.

Good luck to them anyway saying that but if i were a betting man......

:D Spenny you must be chuffed because you now get to play against another "pitt" in consecutive rounds trouble is Gareths the one whos a bit quicker (alright a lot quicker) and more skillfull....good luck....lol :D

Cracking tie though will defo go to watch that one if we have no game rearranged

Pitty we like the fact we are goig to Illogan without a hope in hell of winning. After all they are top of the league and 100% home record.... and as everyone says we are crap!

We couldn't possibly go there and get a result.........

Just to clarify my comment I fort sennen were in mining 3 towards the bottom of the table and my opinion was that Athletic will continue there good form there. I was mistaken in that they are top of mining two and should now give a mouth watering tie! I wish the teams involved all the best