im looking for a club

Guest benh1980

Guest benh1980

i am serunas druckas

i live in hayle

i am 21

i am lithuanian

i play centre half

i previously played in lithuania but since moving to these parts i have strugled to find a team

hopefully have a beer after the game

i want to play against truro city kicky kicky time

Guest chinner

come and play for holmans(camborne) mate,we our a well established club with 3 mens teams,a womens side and several youth teams.we also have a very good social club and two very good pitches.all our players enjoy a good drink after the game and you would never be short of a drinking partner thats for sure.if your interested your more than welcome to pop into the club this saturday before our games,players start arriving around 1 oclock. the clubhouse is at blaythornes on pendarves rd in camborne. tel 01209 713631

Hi Serunas

Depending on where you live - and if transport is a problem

you could always give Wendron a try

We have teams to suit all levels of football in Cornwall

One of the finest changing room complex

A good bar with several types of beer

a friendly family type club which at the same time has players of all ages

We train every Monday night at Penryn schools astro turf at 8.00pm

Or if you like please ring me on my mobile 07974 237431 - my name is Steve Webber - and I can arrange to meet and show you around the club - or if you prefer visit the club website - just pop in wendron utd in to the search engine.

• 2 weeks later...

Serunas

Training at hayle's starts at 6.30 on tuesday nights it would be good if you came along and had a look around to see if it suited your circumstances. There are 4 teams at the club which should give you the opportunity of some regular guaranteed football no matter what standard your at. Hayle Football club can offer you some of the best facilities around and if your up for a drink after the game then the location would be ideal for you. I am away this tuesday but the assistant manager will be there and i will tell him to keep an eye out for you he's called Chris Thomas.

All the best Kev Toms