Cornwall Football Forum

Players who have played Senior Football playing Sundays

I was after a bit of info from someone in the know - I have just started a new job where i work every other Saturday so as i cannot commit to playing each week have decided to give up playing Saturdays and would like to play Sundays. I have played both SWPL & Combination League this season - will this prevent me from being able to play Sunday League??

Guest geachy1

i think it comes down to how many senoir games you have played this season.

youcan play sunday county cup tho fancy playing for threemilestone?

zebeedee will clear things up about league games weather you can play or not

Whitney how the hell u gonna be up on a sunday mornin to play mate lol! then again u could just stay out from the sat night and go straight to the ground i suppose!! hows it oin anyway buddy, havnt seen u out the ground recently, u be there for a beer or 2 sat mate after the Penryn game?

Hoping to watch the game vs Penryn mate but going away for a couple weeks the weekend after on a course so need to organise and get some stuff. Paul also thinks his squad maybe looking light so I may run out for 2nds (or roll out whichever it may be). Hopefully will be at Underlane though to see how the team is looking under Winno and with a few ex penryn boys with us now and ex dron over though should make for a good game.

Looks like I will be waiting until next season to play regular again .................................. Cheers for finding out Mike.