Cornwall Football Forum

Best player in mining 3?

It is great to see Jules is an active member of this website. It is a great shame we don't see him on the pitch anymore. Teams used to physically shake when they saw him stepping out to play.

Jeweller - stop being a Muppet and you could be the best player in mining 3 rather than a waster like now.

Thanks to whoever mentioned me.... but I was only helping out the reserves due to a shortage of players and a desperate need for match fitness. (Not that I don't love the boys! We are close as a club I think?)

I agree with marty on the Jeweller subject, still scoring prolifically when he fancies a game! And still a player that everyone at the club rates highly! Get your ass back on that pitch!

my shout would be a lad from west cornwall, owain barrett, far too good for this league!!! although there are a few at storm who are tidy, young karl hubbard a crackin little player, also the new keeper they got up there aint bad....but best player for me is owain barrett!!!!

martin williams of storm, should be playing mining 2 at least

sorry forgot about coopsie down at gulval, class player

:unsure: .. :wacko: .. Love you jules, those guys telling you to get your ass back on the pitch are right though mate. SORT IT OUT..

Richard james(6 out of the 7 goals in saturdays victory at madron!!), stuie cooper, and phil harvey at gulval!!

:unsure::rolleyes::wacko: ,, What have you guys been on?. Can I have some please. :c:

my shout would be a lad from west cornwall, owain barrett, far too good for this league!!! although there are a few at storm who are tidy, young karl hubbard a crackin little player, also the new keeper they got up there aint bad....but best player for me is owain barrett!!!!

thats the bugger i was on about in my previous posts...owen barrett, he's the ginger boy upfront aint he...

what a muppet he is!!!

good player...but a tossbag!

:angry2:

best player i've seen this season is the west cornwall fc centre half "phil"...dont know his second name.

cool head on him and was superb when i played against him. :thumbsup:

and doubleteamer... when did ed Timmons play mining three??? he's signed on & playing senior football for wendron this season?!?!

:glare:

he's kept that one quiet at the dron the little ****!!! :yahoo:

No this isnt phil!!! :lol:

going back to best players, there was also another player that shone for me when playing west cornwall, the player who got a beastly nose bleed (even though it was funny - hit the post then twatted hin in the face :yahoo: ) even with a nasty looking injury he was strong and productive for them throughout!

any one enlighten me on the players name, apologies for the vagueness!! :P

Guest tricky15

Cheers parky son. Got to agree with the majoriety that the ginger guy from west cornwall is the best player in the leauge and by a fair way also a annoying little sh*t.