Cornwall Football Forum

Trevenson Manager...

I can understand that. One of the tough things as you well know Nigel is balancing footie, work and family. .

I hope Neil can sort something and get back into the game. Tough man and a strong character. Have battled against him and with him as a player and was enjoying the chance to battle as Managers.

I am sure Trevenson will miss him at the helm and look forward to taking on Phil.

HI GENRAL/SOCCER FOLLOWER.......MY WIFES WORK COMMIMENTS HAVE PUT MY FOOTBALL ON HOLD FOR A WHILE AS YOU FELLOW MANAGERS KNOW THERES A LOT OF EFFORT AND TIME INTO MANAGING A FOOTBALL TEAM AND WITH HAVING 3 CHILDREN I CANT COMMIT TO THE TIME NEEDED,AND TO BE FAIR TO PHIL MATTHEWS HE WAS THE JOINT MANAGER BEFORE I GOT ONBOARED AT TREVENSON AND I KNOW ITS IN GOOD HANDS WITH HIM. :)

Guest THEROCK

Neil going is certainly Trevensons loss. A very talented manager whose ability to get the best from players is second to none. Tactically sound, a great all round manager. He leaves Trevenson in the very capable hands of Phil Matthews who will do a great job I'm sure. Good luck to all at Trevenson. Show them all that winning a junior football league is very possible without spoiling it by splashing the cash!!!