Cornwall Football Forum

Too good to go down???

:o I know it's very early in the season, but are the Spurs + Toon fans worried about their start to the season... The players that Spurs took on in the Summer are to good to be playing Championship football, is it time that Ramos went back home, i think that he has lost the respect of key players. And Newcastle as well it's not looking to bright, maybe it will IF Keegan comes back once Ashley sells up.

Im speechless.Answer to your question,are Spurs to good to go down.NO.

My Tottenham Hotspur are fast becoming a shambles.As for Ramos going.?Is that wise.

The whole club needs to be pulling in the same direction.Its not.

Mr Levy is a Spurs fan,but he works for ENIC.Their job is to make a financial profit.When THFC plc get

taken over ,you wont see their feet for dust.

Mr Commoli[D.O.F] What on earth is this guy doing to our club.He is responsible for selling + buying players.

We lack striking options.He failed to get Arshavin + Milito.Ledley King can't play 2 games a week.So we

need a quality centre half.Commoli sells Gardner+Kaboul.Signs Corluka,who is a right back,but can cover

at center half.Where is the Defensive Midfielder,everyone knew we needed?

Then the signing of Pavlynchenko,who cant play with Darren Bent.

I also have to question Ramos's constant changing of the team.Bentley,only played twice on the right side.

Modric playing left wing,is Bale a full back or midfielder.?Play,what you think is your best team and stick

with them,let them gel together.

I could go on forever.But we are not good enough,and something needs to be done quickly,or we

will be playing in the Championship.

Guest Sport Lover

I know some people wont be happy with my next comment but after a section of the spurs fans racially abusing Sol Campbell then it would deserve them right if they went down. I know the two arnt linked but that abuse has made me so mad.

If there was a choice Newcastle to stay up and spurs to go down

No-one is too good to go down, if you dont have the points then you go down.

Guest Peppermint

It is difficult to have any sympathy with Newcastle when they are so called managed by the foul mouthed Kinnear. He is certainly not helping the Toon's cause and is completely out of touch with today's football scene. I presume no one else fancied the poison chalice.

At least the Spurs manager appears to act with some dignity which is not easy when things are not going right.

Despite their current league position i would be very surprised if Spurs got relegated, although i will say, i believe they are in a far worse state now, than that they were when they sacked Martin Jol. Even so, im sure they'l pick up and pull away from the drop-zone before long.

As for Newcastle, they are really a club in big trouble, and unless a new owner who can turn things around is found, i could see them goin down but who knows. :c:

It is difficult to have any sympathy with Newcastle when they are so called managed by the foul mouthed Kinnear. He is certainly not helping the Toon's cause and is completely out of touch with today's football scene. I presume no one else fancied the poison chalice.

At least the Spurs manager appears to act with some dignity which is not easy when things are not going right.

Pretty sure you would have to travel a long way to find a manager who doesnt swear! He felt like he was being attacked from all sides and he came out fighting and with emotion running high he swore, big deal. Sure all those journalists have heard a lot worse! Ok he went a bit over the top but its a mans world, prodominantly, and swearing goes on all the time as it does in many work places all over the world.

How can you say Ramos acts with dignity, he never comes out after a match to talk, poor Gus. More chance of Fergie talking to the BBC than him.

In reply to the topic, NO! Look at the players featured when West Ham went down a few years ago. The same question was being asked all season!

I get the feeling that coopsie is preparing a 2000 word answer as we read...? :rolleyes:

You'd be guessing wrong Rhondda mate. We're sh*t and are exactly where we deserve to be. We are not too good to go down and if things don't pick up very soon (as in against Stoke in our next league game), relegation is the only possible outcome.

I know some people wont be happy with my next comment but after a section of the spurs fans racially abusing Sol Campbell then it would deserve them right if they went down. I know the two arnt linked but that abuse has made me so mad.

If there was a choice Newcastle to stay up and spurs to go down

No-one is too good to go down, if you dont have the points then you go down.

What is the point of that post?. In that case Liverpool should be relegated aswell because it's not too long ago that mock up dummies of Steven Gerrard were hanging around the streets of Liverpool and also Man Utd should go down and England national football team should be booted from all existence because the same thing happened with Beckham when he was sent off against Argentina.

Open your mind and don't allow ignorance to be mistaken for stupidity. :angry2:

Guest Peppermint

In reply to gillo10 - I am not that naive that no other managers swear but nobody can surely make a case for the useless Kinnear to be a Premier Manager! He would not be anywhere near the top of a list of possible candidates and was just given this holding role until the desperate Ashley can get rid of Newcastle United. Whoever takes over will get rid of Kinnear very quickly.

Lets be honest people there isn't a team thats to good to go down...a few moons ago the great Forest were just that and there was many experts! that were saying Forest were far to good a team2go down!!! Can't feel for Newcastle there a so called big club that have won nowt!!!!!!! big big loyal fans but lets be honest are not a big club...as for Spurs as the man Hansen says your to lopsided!! no ball winners in the middle .....which i'm afraid2say just sticks out and maybe your just not getting the rub of the green@the mo!!! and they gotta stick with Ramos after the appaling way they treated Mr Jol a gent all the way to the end!!

Agree 100% Shane mate. It's been obvious since we lost Carrick and Edgar Davids that we're missing a ball winning, hard as nails midfield enforcer. The question is, "who hasn't addressed this glaringly obvious problem."??

Is it Damien "I'm really a gooner" Comolli or is it Juande Ramos?. Believe me, amongst the Spurs supporters there is only one conclusion to come to and that conclusion is that Comolli MUST be gone, and soon.

On the brighter side of things, I came across an article today that reassures me that it should be the Gooners (North London invaders) that are worried...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...c.html?ITO=1490

Peppermint I doubt the old Wimbledon fans would agree with you, he guided them to 6th in the premier league and a cup semi, so I heard on the radio last week. Not bad for a small club and bad manager would you not agree? Granted he would not be top of my list when God retires but he has been given a chance to showcase his talents so why not go for it. Obviously none of the so called "Top Managers" are going to go there yet so they had so go further, a lot further, down the list.

Guest Man on the Post

Martin Jol has taken Hamburg 3 pts clear at the top of the German Bundesliga. :clapper:

What a massive mistake Spurs made in getting rid of him. :SM_carton: