Cornwall Football Forum

The daftest comment you have heard this season!

This should be a bit of good fun!

A couple of days ago Phil Neville claimed that Everton should be challenging for a Champions League place this season.

I think they will be lucky to finish in the top half this season never mind the top four!

It must be one of the daftest claims I've ever heard.

Anyone else got anything that is just as daft?

"and west ham would go top of the premiership for a short while".............that was daft.

The omens were there, bolton not won in london since september 2005, no away points this season, west ham 100% home record, could go top and on sky........ obvious that bolton would win. I backed them to be ahead at half time and full time and Won £60.

Of the team yesterday only Ilunga had anything about him, the rest should be hanging there heads when they pick up there wage packet.............

As for Green, quality keeper but I think he had his dry weather gloves on and he had an Alan McKnight day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest crosser

The omens were there, bolton not won in london since september 2005, no away points this season, west ham 100% home record, could go top and on sky........ obvious that bolton would win. I backed them to be ahead at half time and full time and Won £60.

As for Green, quality keeper but I think he had his dry weather gloves on and he had an Alan McKnight day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i heard all those stats at the start of the game it was obvious we wouldn't win!!! I need to check the fixture list to see when we play spurs and hope they don't end their bad spell against us!!!!

please don't mention mr mcknight again i still have nightmares about that bloke in goal.

I'd play Spurs every week - just for the guaranteed points! :lol::lol::lol:

Phil Brown at hull says the same about yourselves!!! :P:clapper::thumbsup:

I'd play your lot every week for the points - but you are in the wrong league! :lol::lol::lol:

Thats very true midfield but then we cant all be glory supporters now can we!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd play Spurs every week - just for the guaranteed points! :lol::lol::lol:

Phil Brown at hull says the same about yourselves!!! :P:clapper::thumbsup:

I'd play your lot every week for the points - but you are in the wrong league! :lol::lol::lol:

Thats very true midfield but then we cant all be glory supporters now can we!!

Ahhhh!

Bless!

You're jealous!

R and I, you said about glory supporters, you do know that was aimed at an Arsenal fan don't you???

As they've done in decades gone by, had a great few years and then a few more in the wilderness!! how long is it now without a trophy??? European failure year after year as well!!

ha ha

What's the only ship never to have docked in Liverpool?

The Premiership!

:lol::lol: :lol:

None.

Even I will admit that one!

Mind you, Liverpool haven't won much since 2005 have they?

and how much have the mighty arse won since then?

and the daftest comment this season iv heard is

'arsenal:have won trophies others can only dream about'

I think as a Spurs fan you should keep quiet!

None.

:lol::lol::lol:

i almost give 2 s**ts what you think i shud do

None.

:lol::lol::lol:

i almost give 2 s**ts what you think i shud do

I can understand that.

Spurs fans don't need to count up to 2 with the amount of trophies they have won in recent years!

Think your memory has gone [Gobby Gooner] sorry Midfield.

It was less than 6 months ago we gave you a f---ing good dicking 5-1.

Then went to WEMBLEY[Do you know where the new one is?]and gave the blue scum a assing.REMEMBER.

I wondered where you'd been hiding!

How long are you going to go on about that 5 - 1?

Was that the last time you won a match or something?

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Then went to WEMBLEY[Do you know where the new one is?]and gave the blue scum a assing.REMEMBER.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You never cease to amaze me, obviously the last time we won a game was the game AFTER the dicking we dished out to Le Arse. :rolleyes:

talk about winning when did you last win a trophy?

talk about winning when did you last win a trophy?

3 years ago... :rolleyes:

Midfield,you dont know us true Yids.

We NEVER hide.Stand our ground and give as good as we take.

As you will find out next week,when we visit your sh--h--e.

Nice place to get our first victory,dont you think.

Shxxthxxe?

I bet you'd love a ground like ours!

Still, Shxxxe Hart Lane is a better size for the Championship!

Unfortunatly for you and the rest of the football community.

Spurs wont get relegated in October.

So just wait until May to see what happens.

Hope you Gooners dont hide when we win next week.

and what planet have you been livin on recently??

May will bring you the parachut package to help try n get u back up!!!! :lol::lol:

how spurs fans can even defend their excuse for a football team otherwise known as North London reserves after such a great start to the season cracks me up!!!! my u11's defend better than those monkeys scum play at the back!! i actually watched some of the spurs vs udinese game!!! great for comedy value-especially that quality hitman you paid £18mil for and fought off the biggest clubs in europe for his signiture!! cudnt hit a g-spot on 12 tonne pu**y!!!! :lol::lol: oh i forgot-he is the 12 tonne ######

and to think that you were sposed to knock us out the top 4 AGAIN-change the record boys!!!!!

bring it spud boyz!!!! :lol: :lol:

May will bring you the parachut package to help try n get u back up!!!! :lol::lol:

how spurs fans can even defend their excuse for a football team otherwise known as North London reserves after such a great start to the season cracks me up!!!! my u11's defend better than those monkeys scum play at the back!! i actually watched some of the spurs vs udinese game!!! great for comedy value-especially that quality hitman you paid £18mil for and fought off the biggest clubs in europe for his signiture!! cudnt hit a g-spot on 12 tonne pu**y!!!! :lol::lol: oh i forgot-he is the 12 tonne ######

and to think that you were sposed to knock us out the top 4 AGAIN-change the record boys!!!!!

bring it spud boyz!!!! :lol::lol:

Oh my god, what a wan**r..

First, learn to spell.

Second, learn to debate without feeling the need to be abusive (your limited intelligence will allow that if you give it a chance).

Third, we don't have a single player in the whole club that cost £18million, so I'd love to know which £18million hitman you're talking shite about.

Fourth, BOTH strikers scored on sunday, so I suggest to you that finding that G-spot you mentioned is not such a problem for whoever it is you're talking about. BUT you could always forward your contact details to whichever player it is you're on about because they would surely have no problem finding the G-Spot on such a big twot??

You CLAIM you watched the Udinese game last week and IF you did, you would have seen that for the first 20 minutes Spurs were all over Udinese and looked a class above BUT due to a single bad decision by the keeper, the momentum was lost and the rot settled back in.

Now for the question I really can't wait for you to answer. Who said that Spurs were supposed to knock Arsenal out of the top 4 AGAIN?. (By the way, to do something AGAIN, it has to have been done before). I don't know a single Tottenham supporter who thought they would finish above Arsenal this season or any other season in recent history. Tho ONLY people that say it every season is the press, and that's because they need to raise a team each season in preperation to knock them down..

We're all for a bit of banter Smithy and most of us expect and enjoy it. However, it appears that you've made it glaringly obvious that you're completely incapable of displaying the maturity and etiquette necessary for such a simple process. :SM_carton:

May will bring you the parachut package to help try n get u back up!!!!

And the "excuse for a football team otherwise known as North London reserves" were simply too good for your boys to beat :clapper: .

Just think how pathetically embarrassing it must be to let in the same amount of goals that Spurs did, afterall, your "u11's defend better than those monkeys scum play at the back!!", BUT I'm glad your boys were able to show us how we should really be able to defend. :thumbsup:

So tell me trappy, how do you defend your "excuse for a football team"

Also tell me if that non existent "quality hitman you paid £18million for" got on the score sheet last night. Did he, did he???..

Also nice that all four of the pathetic Spurs goalscorers were English, don't you think???.

I expect you're so proud of your initial post now arent you trappy... :lol::D :yahoo:

We're all for a bit of banter Smithy and most of us expect and enjoy it. However, it appears that you've made it glaringly obvious that you're completely incapable of displaying the maturity and etiquette necessary for such a simple process. :SM_carton:

Coopsie, do you not read some of the posts from Somersetspur? He may well be on your side mate, but if you're going to critisize others, make sure your "own house" is in order!! :o

great for comedy value-especially that quality hitman you paid £18mil for and fought off the biggest clubs in europe for his signiture!! cudnt hit a g-spot on 12 tonne pu**y!!!! :lol::lol: oh i forgot-he is the 12 tonne ######

Someone's jumped the gun a little too early, now haven't they!! :rolleyes:

I can only assume from your misinformation that you refer to Darren Bent, our £16.5m striker. This is currently the same Darren Bent, who, after his first regular run of games in the Spurs side since he joined the club, has scored 9 goals in 14 games in all competitions. I believe it's the same return as the 'world class' Emmanuel Adebayor, not bad for a 12 tonne ######!! :D

great for comedy value-especially that quality hitman you paid £18mil for and fought off the biggest clubs in europe for his signiture!! cudnt hit a g-spot on 12 tonne pu**y!!!! :lol::lol: oh i forgot-he is the 12 tonne ######

Someone's jumped the gun a little too early, now haven't they!! :rolleyes:

I can only assume from your misinformation that you refer to Darren Bent, our £16.5m striker. This is currently the same Darren Bent, who, after his first regular run of games in the Spurs side since he joined the club, has scored 9 goals in 14 games in all competitions. I believe it's the same return as the 'world class' Emmanuel Adebayor, not bad for a 12 tonne ######!! :D

Whoops, make that 11 in 15 games, another 2 more today against 'Moneybags' City. His two finishes today were both superbly taken.... it's amazing how important confidence is to a footballer, earlier in the season he probably would've taken a extra touch and lost the opportunity.

Capello take note, an English striker scoring lotsa goals in the Prem and Europe! :thumbsup: