Cornwall Football Forum

STUPID or WHAT

some one who has only ever posted less than ten messages gets all you guys to post replys ,,,,,,,,, and under the name of " know it all " but cant name anything lol yet how many replys does he get ,,,,,,,,, no wonder people like Kevin Heany get upset if all you no brains jump when some one mensitions shit and shovel lets all focus on the clubs we love and talk of clubs that need help this is a site that can help all support the the good clubs who have bean there done that got a line of Tshirts we need to all stick together and keep football alive in Cornwall not jump on clubs who are struggling its all a struggle and there are less and less to help out times are changing and if we dont all change with them then who knows whos next some big clubs are duwe to tumble its just a matter of time before it happens sorry to say it ,,,, Goonhavern ,,,,,,,,, hats off to them from just about nothing to allmost everything and who knows when players walk away ,,,,,,,,,,, how many big paying clubs are struggling ,,,,,,,,,, i could name a hand full ,,, so come on lets not kick them when they are down lets all work to put it wright or reduce the impact ,,,,, lets reduce costs ,,,,,,,,,,,, refs if clubs go under you get no money how about reducing cost ,,,,, CCFA how about reducing costs to clubs better to take action now than loose out all together later ,,,,,,,, insurance is it to high ,,,,,,,,, this is cornwall lowest income in the UK oldest average age highest heart problem in the UK ,,,,,, is it true ,,,,,,,, we have the richest FA in the country ,,,,,,,,, yet the worst quality forcilitys ,,,,thats what i under stand its not a fact i only ask the question ,,,,,,, are there to many clubs with to many players and even less helpers and no one to fall back on to help !!!!!!!!

some one who has only ever posted less than ten messages gets all you guys to post replys ,,,,,,,,, and under the name of " know it all " but cant name anything lol yet how many replys does he get ,,,,,,,,, no wonder people like Kevin Heany get upset if all you no brains jump when some one mensitions shit and shovel lets all focus on the clubs we love and talk of clubs that need help this is a site that can help all support the the good clubs who have bean there done that got a line of Tshirts we need to all stick together and keep football alive in Cornwall not jump on clubs who are struggling its all a struggle and there are less and less to help out times are changing and if we dont all change with them then who knows whos next some big clubs are duwe to tumble its just a matter of time before it happens sorry to say it ,,,, Goonhavern ,,,,,,,,, hats off to them from just about nothing to allmost everything and who knows when players walk away ,,,,,,,,,,, how many big paying clubs are struggling ,,,,,,,,,, i could name a hand full ,,, so come on lets not kick them when they are down lets all work to put it wright or reduce the impact ,,,,, lets reduce costs ,,,,,,,,,,,, refs if clubs go under you get no money how about reducing cost ,,,,, CCFA how about reducing costs to clubs better to take action now than loose out all together later ,,,,,,,, insurance is it to high ,,,,,,,,, this is cornwall lowest income in the UK oldest average age highest heart problem in the UK ,,,,,, is it true ,,,,,,,, we have the richest FA in the country ,,,,,,,,, yet the worst quality forcilitys ,,,,thats what i under stand its not a fact i only ask the question ,,,,,,, are there to many clubs with to many players and even less helpers and no one to fall back on to help !!!!!!!!

spell correctly and people might take you seriously.

what should i do to help you ,,,,,,,,,,,, o yes use spell check,,,,,,,,, get a life and work it it what people are trying to say ,,,,,,,,, get the point ,,,,,,,, if your on a boat and got a note saying "the shit is stinking " would you not think hell i cant smell anything does he mean the ship is sinking ????????????

Guest ECPL Supporter

what should i do to help you ,,,,,,,,,,,, o yes use spell check,,,,,,,,, get a life and work it it what people are trying to say ,,,,,,,,, get the point ,,,,,,,, if your on a boat and got a note saying "the shit is stinking " would you not think hell i cant smell anything does he mean the ship is sinking ????????????

Not if i was on a boat

Guest cloak and dagger

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................ i actually fell asleep reading that!

You sound like a politician!!

Big no 5, i am sure you have to put up with Vinny Jones most Saturdays

Vinny "i can't spell" Jones, have you or have you not had a ticking of about posting crap already which resulted in 2 players been banned from playing at the club u go and WATCH???

Judging by the time of his post I'd say Vinny's either a Liverpool fan who had a few too many celebrating their win or a Chelsea fan who spent the night drowning his sorrows at their terrible effort :drink: