Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL Results

St Blazey 2-3 Launceston

Attendance 80ish

Blazey scored two beautiful goals in the first half and were starting to look good value for the three points. However, there was never a lot between the teams and a silly tackle in the second half meant that our ten were not strong enough to compete with their eleven.

Launceston won it deep into stoppage time, and St Blazey will really look at this as a game they should have won.

Division One West results and table

Millbrook 5 - 4 VospersOV

1 Penzance 6 5 1 0 24 3 21 16

2 St Austell 6 4 2 0 18 11 7 14

3 Porthleven 5 4 1 0 18 7 11 13

4 Callington 6 4 1 1 18 8 10 13

5 Dobwalls 6 4 1 1 12 6 6 13

6 Truro 7 3 2 2 13 11 2 11

7 Newquay 6 3 1 2 11 10 1 10

8 Foxhole 7 2 3 2 13 14 -1 9

9 Plymstock 7 2 3 2 12 15 -3 9

10 Hayle 6 2 2 2 16 11 5 8

11 Godolphin 7 2 2 3 11 12 -1 8

12 Camelford 6 2 2 2 7 8 -1 8

13 Mousehole 7 2 2 3 11 16 -5 8

14 Millbrook 8 2 0 6 16 32 -16 6

15 Penryn 7 1 2 4 7 15 -8 5

16 Wendron 6 0 1 5 3 18 -15 1

17 VospersOV 7 0 0 7 11 24 -13 0

Premier Division table

1 Dartmouth 9 6 2 1 21 9 12 20

2 Ivybridge 8 6 1 1 26 11 15 19

3 Buckland 8 5 2 1 24 13 11 17

4 Torpoint 11 5 1 5 17 23 -6 16

5 Tavistock 6 5 0 1 9 8 1 15

6 Saltash 8 4 1 3 16 11 5 13

7 Launceston 8 4 1 3 18 21 -3 13

8 Parkway 9 3 3 3 24 14 10 12

9 Clyst 7 3 2 2 21 17 4 11

10 Bodmin 5 3 1 1 13 1 12 10

11 St Blazey 7 3 1 3 12 12 0 10

12 Newton Spurs 8 3 1 4 12 13 -1 10

13 Cullompton 5 3 0 2 13 7 6 9

14 Wadebridge 6 2 2 2 9 11 -2 8

15 Newton Abbot 6 2 0 4 9 15 -6 6

16 Witheridge 6 0 3 3 5 8 -3 3

17 Liskeard 5 1 0 4 6 13 -7 3

18 Elburton 6 1 0 5 6 15 -9 3

19 Holsworthy 7 0 1 6 6 32 -26 1

20 Falmouth 5 0 0 5 4 17 -13 0

the officials got it completly out of order at the St Blazey game tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!! St Blazey WERE VERY VERY laucky to be ahead and the ref and his two assistants were doing a very good job but if you are two goals down and do not feel you should or deserve to be then frustraion tends to creep in and creep in it did and a tackle from a very young lad mabe miss timed and out of contexted of the game to date sould have resulted in at most a yellow card or just a sturn talking to ended up in a straight red yet the person who was tackled needed no treatment yet lonched two punches to the head of the St Blazey young lad on the ground full credit to the St Blazey manager for restraining the number eleven forward from any more abuse and bringing the game of football into a shambles i think his name is Bob Holten i did ask why he never asked or complained why the assult on one of his players as an act of retalieation did not result in a red card as well as the fact the player he held back becuse he had lost total control was an aponent both afficials admit they got it all wronge yetb St blazey left with ten men ended up with ten men and no points and the number eleven went on to change the game the officials and still we get it all wronge a young lad never ever sent off comes in to help the club and yes may have over done the tackle which needed a sturn word the first of the game ,,,,,,, but if you punch some one not once but at least twice and a guy who is already on the ground and you are complaining of his tackle still able to stand and rain in blows untill your opponents manager runs over to restrain you and not get a striaght red NOT EVEN A YELLOW OR A TALKIN TO then your drive of getting away with almost murder allows you to turn the result to victory is shame full on the THREE not just one in black and you are the guys that ask for respect ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well full creadit to ST BLAZEY as they gave you all three respect yet you did NOT DESERVE IT AT ALL **** TURPIN WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD unlucky BOB St Blazey manager !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest plainmoor

St Blazey 2-3 Launceston

Attendance 80ish

Blazey scored two beautiful goals in the first half and were starting to look good value for the three points. However, there was never a lot between the teams and a silly tackle in the second half meant that our ten were not strong enough to compete with their eleven.

Launceston won it deep into stoppage time, and St Blazey will really look at this as a game they should have won.

the officials got it completly out of order at the St Blazey game tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!! St Blazey WERE VERY VERY laucky to be ahead and the ref and his two assistants were doing a very good job but if you are two goals down and do not feel you should or deserve to be then frustraion tends to creep in and creep in it did and a tackle from a very young lad mabe miss timed and out of contexted of the game to date sould have resulted in at most a yellow card or just a sturn talking to ended up in a straight red yet the person who was tackled needed no treatment yet lonched two punches to the head of the St Blazey young lad on the ground full credit to the St Blazey manager for restraining the number eleven forward from any more abuse and bringing the game of football into a shambles i think his name is Bob Holten i did ask why he never asked or complained why the assult on one of his players as an act of retalieation did not result in a red card as well as the fact the player he held back becuse he had lost total control was an aponent both afficials admit they got it all wronge yetb St blazey left with ten men ended up with ten men and no points and the number eleven went on to change the game the officials and still we get it all wronge a young lad never ever sent off comes in to help the club and yes may have over done the tackle which needed a sturn word the first of the game ,,,,,,, but if you punch some one not once but at least twice and a guy who is already on the ground and you are complaining of his tackle still able to stand and rain in blows untill your opponents manager runs over to restrain you and not get a striaght red NOT EVEN A YELLOW OR A TALKIN TO then your drive of getting away with almost murder allows you to turn the result to victory is shame full on the THREE not just one in black and you are the guys that ask for respect ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well full creadit to ST BLAZEY as they gave you all three respect yet you did NOT DESERVE IT AT ALL **** TURPIN WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD unlucky BOB St Blazey manager !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See post in the general forum 'Resect my Ref'

how fast was you going Mike?

Hi ya Mark,

36mph in a 30 at Othery on the A361-never been on that road before.

I was staying at my daughters for the weekend in Taunton and took the motorway up to Street but on the way home saw this A'road to Taunton and decided on a leisurely comfy' ride back.

The evening sun in my eyes made the journey even more careful it must have camouflaged the yellow camera and it was a complete surprise to open the envelope from Bristol And Avon Police.

Wish now I had bombed back on the Motorway-anyway am now going to invest in a Sat/Nav plus Speed camera detector for Christmas present.

To be cleared of points and not being classed as a criminal I have applied for sessions at the Speed Workshops-some 'Gory' film show I presume.

Didn't get to Bickland last night spent the time studying new grounds for next season ha Ha-Trefew Park,Lantoom Park.Goverseth Park,Deans Cross and Weston Mill could all be debut visits for me.

Pidge- Any new players last night? -who played in goal?-who scored the goal?

Guest plainmoor

GET A LIFE AND AN EDUCATION

They say when you're struggling things go against you - 91st minute winner for Wadebridge

91st minute or not Falmouth were truly awful last night. Didnt even manage a shot on target in the second half. Wadebridge fully desreved the points !

Just found an All clubs Table on the Tony Kempster site listing all 1594 clubs from Level 7 (SWPL1W) to Premiership and Falmouth are in position 1572