Cornwall Football Forum

st blazey

YEA your correct to say launcedon fought back the St Blazey man of the match was the Goal keeper he was out standing but FULL CREDIT to the lad who was sent off he could not even reply as to why he walk and the number 11 who punched him at least twice whilst laying on the ground was allowed to stay on the pitch to effect the game to change the result to victory and not even get a yellow YET RETALIEATION IS A MORE SERIUSE AFFENCE and when the manager from St Blazey even stepped in to subdue the player who rained blows down onto a young lad on the ground how he never went into a rage i never know the ref admitted his and the lines mans misstake in getting it all wronge so why not stop the lad missing games for being sent off for a young boys tackle and it was no more but after that he lay on the floor and was assulted if the CCFA punish him further then we have no way forward i am sorry to say respect to St Blazey for not making a fuss on the night a young lad with the respect to walk off after being assulted on the field of play so much for respect rules refs get a grip of what you do and see please

"Full credit to the lad who was sent off"?? - A horrific challenge. He jumped in two footed and could've broken our guys legs!!

"player who rained blows down onto a young lad on the ground" - After he'd just been chopped in two our player was justifiably savage!! He pinned the Blazey guy to the ground but at no point did he rain any blows!! It happened in front of me!! Yes he was dragged away before doing something he regretted but the fact is he didin't. The ref dealt with the situation very well.

Seriously Vinney, I have read some s h i t from you lately but this wins hands down!! Oh, and it wouldn't hurt to take some spelling and grammar classes. This (.) is called a full stop. Your keyboard should have one somewhere.....use it.

This match was all St Blazeys after two quality strikes had put St Blazey 2 up at the break. The expected fightback wasnt gathering much pace when the most pointless, stupid challenge came in which, punch, slap or tickle or nothing, the challenge started it and a straight red from the Stig (who had a good game) changed the match. It wasnt as if it was a last ditch challenge, it happened right next to the dugouts which made it even more pointless. So, what should have been a good 3 points turned to nothing and yet another home defeat played in front of another poor home attendance. :angry2: