Cornwall Football Forum

RESPECT MY REF

The game is call football and that is what we should all be respecting the skill and that is what we should talk about ,,,,,,,,,, you pay to see football being played not to watch the ref don a black shirt and think it all about him ,,,,,,, half the refs or more have never played the game some never even under stood most of what the were told ,,,,,,,,,,, all you ref have all the respect you need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the choice is which card you show ,,,,,,,,,, yellow or red ,,,,,,,,,, and just because you played the advantage does not mean the offence which you saw does not warrent a yellow card itg just means you allowed the game to flow but when it next stops call the offender over and book him !!!!!! so as to keep control and get respect ,,,,,,,,,, and here is a new one EVEN A REF GETS IT WRONGE AT FIRST and so can change his mind ,,,,,,,,, the rules dont ever change from week to week but every ref that turns up lets different things go and picks up others so come on all you spot ont get it correct guys step back and ask your self if you are perfect why are you refing and not a god ,,,,,,,,,,,,, whats a tackle :- first one claims the ball so its good (yea ) the second one by per aciddent claims the man (foul and have a word for the first so called bad timed one ) then there is the tackle with just intent to catch the man but missing the man and the ball ( still a yellow or even red card ) but if you let it all go thinking it will stop if you dont high light it well your head is in the sand keep controle forget what is being said to you from off the pitch unless from within the tecnical area its all about the game and every player who has played know how fare most refs will let you go some allow broken legs but zero tolerance with bad language some leave there red cards at home some leave both along with the whistle but some are spot on and have know trouble at all at games there are only a few refs compared to players but its the same players that get yellow and red cards normally so should there be a knock on effect the more you get the longer the ban should your record follow you every season should clubs face point deductions for red and yellow cards or should the refs that are quickest to show cards ref the teams that need them most untill they get the message the game cf football can be spioled by the few !!! and i am sorry to say refs are part of the few the rules are laid down if you choose to respect them and good players need a ref to respect and protect the skill we have for it to blossume in cornwall .......i will ask the question about the post of the man in black did you get the reg number and have you reported it to the police and how do you know he is a player !!!!

Yes i have reffed but no were near the amount you have but i have played in alot more ,,,,i have been on the refs coarse and passed so i am not specking without experrience and i am in no way running any of you boys down as i have respect for you and the ones who at times get it incorrect and would try my best to protect then from any real threat at a game i was at but why not change the abuse to some fun make a funny comment not a rude abusive one i like so see if i can crack a smile from the ref when i shout out some thing life is to short to not have fun and after all is that what football is all about fun and enjoyment ??

Guest plainmoor

Vinny,

If I could make head or tail of you post then I would reply fully, but I think that your post is crap, you talk a load of crap and you are crap, go and do something a bit more useful like English classes.

I THINK ITS YOU THAT NEEDS BASIC SKILL " plainhaed more "

Honestly Vinny, it is very difficult to understand your posts. If you used a comma or full stop once and a while, as well as breaking up what you are saying into paragraphs, it would be a lot easier to read.

The game is call football and that is what we should all be respecting the skill and that is what we should talk about ,,,,,,,,,, you pay to see football being played not to watch the ref don a black shirt and think it all about him ,,,,,,, half the refs or more have never played the game some never even under stood most of what the were told ,,,,,,,,,,, all you ref have all the respect you need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the choice is which card you show ,,,,,,,,,, yellow or red ,,,,,,,,,, and just because you played the advantage does not mean the offence which you saw does not warrent a yellow card itg just means you allowed the game to flow but when it next stops call the offender over and book him !!!!!! so as to keep control and get respect ,,,,,,,,,, and here is a new one EVEN A REF GETS IT WRONGE AT FIRST and so can change his mind ,,,,,,,,, the rules dont ever change from week to week but every ref that turns up lets different things go and picks up others so come on all you spot ont get it correct guys step back and ask your self if you are perfect why are you refing and not a god ,,,,,,,,,,,,, whats a tackle :- first one claims the ball so its good (yea ) the second one by per aciddent claims the man (foul and have a word for the first so called bad timed one ) then there is the tackle with just intent to catch the man but missing the man and the ball ( still a yellow or even red card ) but if you let it all go thinking it will stop if you dont high light it well your head is in the sand keep controle forget what is being said to you from off the pitch unless from within the tecnical area its all about the game and every player who has played know how fare most refs will let you go some allow broken legs but zero tolerance with bad language some leave there red cards at home some leave both along with the whistle but some are spot on and have know trouble at all at games there are only a few refs compared to players but its the same players that get yellow and red cards normally so should there be a knock on effect the more you get the longer the ban should your record follow you every season should clubs face point deductions for red and yellow cards or should the refs that are quickest to show cards ref the teams that need them most untill they get the message the game cf football can be spioled by the few !!! and i am sorry to say refs are part of the few the rules are laid down if you choose to respect them and good players need a ref to respect and protect the skill we have for it to blossume in cornwall .......i will ask the question about the post of the man in black did you get the reg number and have you reported it to the police and how do you know he is a player !!!!

Phew! that was alot to read in one breath!