Cornwall Football Forum

Congratulations to Arsenal!

midfield

Wonderful performance and wonderful football but Arsenal still have a way to go if their going to win the Premiership. Big victories are all well and good but the young side need to be more consistent and stamp out the habits of losing to lesser sides (Fulham and Hull!) . :c:

Still at least Arsene Wenger is going the right way in assembling a young squad and getting rid of the egos, the moneygrabbers, the ageing and the dead wood rather than another manager of a certain North London club who aquired a vastly talented squad, won a cup then sold his best players and spent that money on absolute overpriced tat with nothing to show for it so far.

Did anyone see the United game? I heard the score and no Rooney bagged the first goal, can anybody tell me who had the other two? ^_^

Cheers Sport Lover, i knew it was Berbatov who scored really though mate, it was just a petulant dig at the Spurs fans, I couldnt help myself! :c:

On a serious note, Utd looked a little shakey at times but maybe that was because they didnt expect much from their opposition. Sayin that they created more then enough chances. Wasnt Rooney taken off with a knock aswell? If so, thats not good for Capellos army. :SM_carton_y:

Cheers Sport Lover, i knew it was Berbatov who scored really though mate, it was just a petulant dig at the Spurs fans, I couldnt help myself! :c:

Erm, why??. All you're doing is succeeding in showing your mega relief that your £30million signing has finally got over his goal drout. If you cared to read what I and other supporters of Spurs have said on here about him, you'd realise that we actually said he would come good and I said as recently as last week that Berba IS class and WOULD be a superb signing for Utd. I also told you glory hunters that he has always been a slow starter and doesn't really come to life until around christmas time.

Thankyou for concerning yourself with the plight of poor old Spurs though and thankyou for that hugely over-inflated fee you paid for our trouble making sulk.

Guest mariner

So Modric, Bentley and Pavawava whats his face are bargains HA overpriced mutants! but Bentley can play in the Prem just with better players around him and a manager who understands Mens football lol

So Modric, Bentley and Pavawava whats his face are bargains HA overpriced mutants! but Bentley can play in the Prem just with better players around him and a manager who understands Mens football lol

didnt bentley want a move to a club playing a higher level of football?? spurs arent looking very promising which is pretty sad, people would like to see somebody trying to break into the top 4, its just boring watching everton fail miserably every year!!

I'll decide whether they are bargains or expensive flops after a season or two, not after half a dozen games. How narrow-minded and ignorant must you be to talk in such a way and describe them as "overpriced mutants"?. Perhaps you'd do well to remember how well your own god, Sir Alex Ferguson did in his first 2 seasons in English football before you start slagging off others?.

Grow up and open your mind. There was no need for any sort of aggressive or insulting response to what I put about Berbatov. Infact if you had the ability to actually read, you would see that I have done nothing but praise the guy for his obvious talent and ability.

Midfield,where are you.?

Another great Ar5ena1 performance.Showing great form.1pt from Hull + Sunderland.

Well Sunderland,beat us early in the season.So let us see if we can get more points,

than you lot,with a win against the mighty Hull,at the Lane tomorrow.

Then we will only be 8pts behind you,and got to play you twice yet.

Guest mariner

1 point from two cannon fodder teams, shocking, ability wise the goons are best in the league as for the mental/physical side of them they are more like U18s, far to weak in the centre

I also forgot the defeat to Fulham.

Hardly Premiership winning form.

What will happen when they play some one decent?

I'm here!

Busy couple of days!

I didn't find out the Sunderland result until after I'd finished playing myself today. Not great but I'm not worried. We'll be there or thereabouts in May. Early days yet.

I also forgot the defeat to Fulham.

Hardly Premiership winning form.

What will happen when they play some one decent?

We seem to up our game when playing someone decent :lol: So can't wait til we meet ...........one sec just trying to think of someone we can beat ....................Aston Villa (i know not decent but we do seem to win against them :smiley20: )

Hello Anita.

What do you think of Midfield?

4-0 against Porto,and its all looking great.

1pt against Fulham,Hull + Sunderland,and he reckons Ar5ena1 will be there,because its early days.

Is he a wind up Merchant or what?

Hey Somersetspur :D

I think Midfield wants what everyone wants from their team, to be up there. It is still early days, just look at last year we were top, unbeaten, and some how managed to mess it up :wacko:

Its mega annoying when you see Arsenal play like they did against Porto, then draw with Sunderland and lose to the other two :P I think we have what it takes to be up there (i think that every season) We just always seem to make stupid mistakes that we make every week, saw it against Hull then did the same against Porto (just they never managed to finsh it :clapper: ).

Anyway i'm off to watch my movie now something about a Last Call :unsure:

I'm sure Midfield will have some fun if you don't manage at least a draw tomorrow :thumbsup: :smiley20:

Midfield,where are you.?

Another great Ar5ena1 performance.Showing great form.1pt from Hull + Sunderland.

Well Sunderland,beat us early in the season.So let us see if we can get more points,

than you lot,with a win against the mighty Hull,at the Lane tomorrow.

Then we will only be 8pts behind you,and got to play you twice yet.

I think we need to worry about what's happening at our own club!

Couldn't care less what is happening at the Emirates, when my beloved Spurs are staring into the abyss after another defeat today.