Cornwall Football Forum

Sad News

Im afraid i have some Sad News. Gillian Jones passed away peacefully today after a fight with Cancer. My mum, the wife of Trevor Jones, Falmouth Town Kit man, Ex Vice chairman.

I just wanted to say she was in no pain and died peacefully.

On the plus side last night my partner gave birth to our baby. So came in the nick of time to bring some joy to Dad and the family.

So So sorry for you Mark , dad and Rachel- Be strong together my thoughts are with you all.

Hi Mark-I was so sad to hear that your Mum has passed away. May I pass on condolences to you,Trevor,Rachel and Vanya from everyone at Falmouth Town AFC and my family too. New life has a habit of soaking up sadness and making things a little easier-I hope this happens for you all.Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

If you need anything or just a chat,please give me a call.

Best Regards

Major

Hi Mark,

I am very sorry to hear the sad news that your mother has passed away. We all know that your dad, Trevor, has soldiered on looking after her and still managing to do the kit for the first team. You too, have had to carry on during this time whilst also awaiting the birth of your baby. May I offer you, your dad, Rachael and Vanya my deepest sympathies. Charles Fittus

Hi Mark, Just read about the "Sad News" and would like to pass on my condolences to you and the family. Could you also please send my Best Wishes to your Dad, He is a lovely Guy and "The Top Kit Man"! Will be thinking of you all.

AND Congratulations Mark on becoming a Dad urself. Hope Mum and Baby are both well.

Kindest Regards and Best Wishes

Steve Massey