Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL League Results 27/09/08

apart from a few handbags it was a well mannered game played with passion from both sides, only right 2 stay after 4 a drink, never do understand why people just go, up to them i suppose

it felt like an hour of injury time was played, all i was doing was thinking come on ref do 1 thing right and blow up!! return game should be a cracker

good win 4 stithians! and b4 you say it yes penryn did beat us wattsy! :D

Guest simon sandwich

well ive stayed off here long enough now. i thought id let the boys try and defend themselves but obviously they are sat at home with their tails between their legs.

dont under estimate the boys at stithians is the lesson here i think. 2 wins and you thought it was champions league qualification.

maybe back to the drawing board.

see you on here in a few months when you pick up your next 3 pts and get all confident again!!!

COME ON STITHIANS!!! junior cup all the way!!!!!!!!!

see you soon whirlwind and gillo!!!! only a few weeks to go!!!!!

i have also seen a "double red",

whilst playing for a troon side about 3 years ago a certain robert trembath,a central defender had a double red,he was given the first red on the pitch,and then whn off the pitch told the referee,to go away but not in those slight polite words and was given another red card! The Ban I think was, 90 days and the fine was settled over a FA Charge Meeting! but im sure the fine was around £80 approx. Looks like your in for one geachy sorry!

Also like to add were pushing referee's away with our behaviour players,yes we all get frustrated but if what is said is true geachy and you threatened to break his jaw, then sorry but thats dispicable! Absolutely disgusting!Perhaps i should Re-think that training session offer! So all i can finish with is.....

You get whats coming to you!

i never made a direct threat to the ref

as i was walking away an albion player came up to me and said dont do nothin stupid i said to him(not the ref)

i aint going to cos if i did id probly break his jaw.

it was not a threat to the ref i had my back to him walking away.

i did not say to him "ill break your jaw"

i think that a differance from hellboys statement.

cos id didnt evan say that to the ref.

still i shouldnt of evan said it to the albion player.

I saw a triple red once, Gerrans V Wendron (at Wendron) player sent off (correctly) for a 2 fotted lunge on a young Gerrans player after 10-15 minutes, then sent off again for dissent/threatening the referee, then as he was leaving the pitch he started abusing the visiting manager (acting as lino at the time) to recieve his '3rd red', god knows what type of ban/fine that would involve!!!

I saw a triple red once, Gerrans V Wendron (at Wendron) player sent off (correctly) for a 2 fotted lunge on a young Gerrans player after 10-15 minutes, then sent off again for dissent/threatening the referee, then as he was leaving the pitch he started abusing the visiting manager (acting as lino at the time) to recieve his '3rd red', god knows what type of ban/fine that would involve!!!

Never heard of this one. Any idea who it was and how long ago? Must have been before my time

geach u shud learn 2 behave urself

i rekon simon sanwich is dan buck but its just a guess

spaceman for once i agree with you.

i cant helpmy self at times when im mad i just say anything.

im my own worst enamy at times.

i thought id grown out of my temper tantrums but god knows what came over me on saturady.

if id of stayed to the end of the game i would of apoligied to the ref.

yeh i did hear about your double red on sat but keir told me so didnt know what to belive.

lets just hope we dnt get to long out .

iv got 2 powerlifting comps cominig up so il just have more time to training.

mousehole 1 falmouth ath 1

Mousehole played well and were unlucky to go a goal down when Malc Moyles cross was turned into the net by a Mousehole defender. The game remained tight through the first half with the only real chance falling to Nathan Macintosh whose fierce shot was well saved by the keeper from close range. Start of the second half a Mousehole player was allowed to run from distance and struck a superb shot into the top corner. the rest of the half remained even. Not quite sure about Mousehole as last year after losing to 2 of our title rivals 7-nil and 7-1 still somehow manage to stuff us 6-2 I think we have well and truly found our bogey side.

Guest mariner

if it helps geach i got a red 2 mate lol

what offer's have u had so far

i hear mariner is a ###### lord lol

Not 2 sure what you mean, but lord will do nicely lol