HAYLE 1 CURY 3

LIZARD 2 ROSUDGEON 1

PENRYN 10 ST DAY 2

WENDRON 14 STITHIANS 0

Troon afc: 3

Caraharrack: 1

Troon Scorers:

Mikey Catteral: Ball came in from a cross, Mikey buried

Dave Bartlam: Took the ball from 25 yards, Dribbled round a few playes and powered home from 12 yards

Mikey Catteral: Controlled the ball well, beautiful half volley from edge of area into top left hand corner.

Few debatable decisions from both referee and linesman (lineslady?) Hell, we're only human

All in all, a good fair game.

Troon wish Carharrack best of luck for the rest of season

Thank you to Carharrack who stuck at it until the end

just spook2 sum1 from albion they said i got a red.

not sure.

i got booked in the game then he gave me another yellow followed by a red.

dont know what sort of ban ill get.

Percy Stevens Cup

Holmans 8-3 Helston

Holmans Goalscorers

Mark Mitchell (4)

Dominic Batchelor (2)

Daniel Jewell (1)

Neil Pitt (1) :thumbsup:

Good result for Holmans against a Helston side who worked hard for the 90min without much reward. Have to say the Helston keeper pulled off some amazing saves to keep the score lower then what it could of been!!!!

Looking forward to next weeks Junior cup clash against a Chacewater side back on form in what should be a cracking (but really tough) tie.

ps well done mousehole :drink:

What did ya do?

1st yellow ref claimed i pushed the striker in the back during a corner so he booked me and gave a penalty.

2nd yellow and red.

at half time i asked if i could appel againt a yellow he said no.

i said great more money i got to pay out just had my car fixed and have to pay rent and bill etc.

ref said "that aint my problem"

that made me mad and i said i know it aint your f**ckin problem.

he than said right thats it got a yellow and red out and i was off.

then i had abuse off falmouth albion sectery dave spear calling me a f**ckin idiot and never to come back to the club which is fine with me .

Wendron IV 14 - Stithians 0 HT 4-0

Game started out quite evenly, with Wendron having more of the ball but Stithians getting forward on a few occasions. Wendron started to dominate more as the game went on, our wingers causing all sorts of problems for the away defence. Once the breakthrough came there was only one winner. We made hard work of our goals in the first half, also the away keeper made some good saves to deny us. Second half Stithians tried to come back at us, thisleft more space for us to exploit,and we did with our strikers leading the way. Some excellent finishing saw us to 8-0, by then the stithians heads had dropped, we were running right trhought them. Even our centre back gramps had a chance of a hatrick. Game was finished off by an amazing shot from our left winger, cutting inside and letting fly from 30 yds into the top corner. Fair play to the stithians lot for coming into the bar afterwards when most after a game like that would want to go home.

Scorers: Neil Bartlett 5, Alan Rogers 3, Ryan Lewis 2, Jim 'gramps' Collins 2, Ricky Wicks 1, Rob Bevington 1

Pete

What did ya do?

1st yellow ref claimed i pushed the striker in the back during a corner so he booked me and gave a penalty.

2nd yellow and red.

i said great more money i got to pay out just had my car fixed and have to pay rent and bill etc.

then i had abuse off falmouth albion sectery dave spear calling me a f**ckin idiot and never to come back to the club which is fine with me .

Plenty of other clubs would be intrested in you Geachy....... :smiley20:

Percy Stevens Cup

Holmans 8-3 Helston

Holmans Goalscorers

Mark Mitchell (4)

Dominic Batchelor (2)

Daniel Jewell (1)

Neil Pitt (1) :thumbsup:

Good result for Holmans against a Helston side who worked hard for the 90min without much reward. Have to say the Helston keeper pulled off some amazing saves to keep the score lower then what it could of been!!!!

Looking forward to next weeks Junior cup clash against a Chacewater side back on form in what should be a cracking (but really tough) tie.

ps well done mousehole :drink:

cheeers m8 thoroughly deserved your win again like last week u absolutley dominated the first half and took the foot off the gas in the second but i spose when your 6-0 up you have room to do that haha good luck in the cup guys i think youl be a very difficult team to beat for anyone and thanx for keeping me busy again :thumbsup: :yahoo:

i agree with you bout the ref rovers, didnt really have any control over a physical game, which still had some good football being played, i can understand why the bloke on the sideline was annoyed with him

we took the chances that came after being under pressure for most of the game, good luck for the rest of the season :smiley20:

What did ya do?

2nd yellow and red.

Sounds like you deserved the second yellow and therefore red, though the first seems harsh. If its only sent to the CCFA as 2 yellows it should only be 7 days.

Surprised to have not seen simon sandwich on here yet, sure he has lots to say about todays results!

Guest cloak and dagger

What did ya do?

2nd yellow and red.

Sounds like you deserved the second yellow and therefore red, though the first seems harsh. If its only sent to the CCFA as 2 yellows it should only be 7 days.

Surprised to have not seen simon sandwich on here yet, sure he has lots to say about todays results!

Gillo10,

You seem to know alot about about suspensions?

Geachy1,

You should keep your mouth shut, referee's aren't there to be shouted at! what you done was dissent and u got punished for it!

as for the 1st yellow, i bet you wished u pushed the striker harder!!

Guest whirlwind

news hot off the press. after a drunken conversation last night, Dave (bushy) Bush admitted to being bacon sandwitch and Christopher (woody) Woods admitted to being simon sandwitch. FACT FACT FACT

news hot off the press. after a drunken conversation last night, Dave (bushy) Bush admitted to being bacon sandwitch and Christopher (woody) Woods admitted to being simon sandwitch. FACT FACT FACT

can confirm christopher (woodie) woods, (me), is not one of the sandwich geeks. however i believe ollie miller was accused and can also confirm he has nothing to do with the above names.

dj, you must of been hammered! i believe there is some stitching up going on here.

was the fund raising a good night?

Re: Wendron 14 Stithians 0.

Cheers Pete, we will never not show our faces in the bar after a game good or bad! Everything fell for your lads yesterday and you thoroughly deserved the win give or take one or two HA HA.....

We really were not at the races yesterday, missing 3 very key players and then losing 2 more by half time was a disaster. The first team needed our most experienced player so it it is all for the greater good and they got there first win of the season so it was worth it just for that.

I am pleased that the lads carried on till the end and with the exception of our 52 year old striker, 41 year old keeper and 29 year old centre back the rest of the lads are 16,17 or 18 so it wont be difficult to get them to bounce back next week. I just need them to stand up for themselves a bit more and not roll over..

Can you ask Billie Mc to conact me so I can get the team sheet signed?

Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope we give you a better game in the return fixture.

Guest whirlwind

you told me last night in our drunken conversation that you open up two tabs on your laptop, and log on as athletic7 and simon sandwitch(or bacon cant remember which one you said you were) just to rule out any suspicions that it was you, bit sad really that you've gone to those lengths, but some people are just built that way aren't they Christopher 'woody' woods

Back to the thread.......................

Perranwell 5-0 St Day

G.Boon 2, Saunder, A.Senior, Thomas!

Perranwell showed bouncebackability after the defeat at Mawnan with a good performance against a battling St Day side. St Day had a player sent off early doors which did not help, Quaid Saunder got his first goal of the season with a well taken half volley and Ryan Thomas also got his first goal of the season(cough cough and only)

At half time St Day brought on 2 1st team players in Perran Cooke and Lee Gribble but that did not stop Perran creating chance after chance and the score could of been alot more!

watch out there geachy, your being poached!

i've noticed you watching a fewrobartes games geach why not come to a training session!

il have to see what suspension i get 1st.

as you can see DJ, mr bacon is logged in as am i!!!! rule me out of it !!

who had penryns goals??

i heard Kev Watts got his 6th in so many games? anyone confirm?

6 in 4 bud, but that didnt help us yesterday, we didnt turn up till the 2nd half and then it was too late. fair play to stithians.

i agree with you bout the ref rovers, didnt really have any control over a physical game, which still had some good football being played, i can understand why the bloke on the sideline was annoyed with him

we took the chances that came after being under pressure for most of the game, good luck for the rest of the season :smiley20:

thats4 real m8 i don't think i've seen such lack of control ever by a ref since playing, apart from a few hand bags ...hats off to both sets of players for not loosing it !!..good turnout from your lads after the game with the trip back &at 1 moment i thought we were gonna be playing a hour of added time (or maybe that was hope).....yea good luck2u's ~& look forward to the return trip :clapper: :clapper:

you told me last night in our drunken conversation that you open up two tabs on your laptop, and log on as athletic7 and simon sandwitch(or bacon cant remember which one you said you were) just to rule out any suspicions that it was you, bit sad really that you've gone to those lengths, but some people are just built that way aren't they Christopher 'woody' woods

haha very good whirlwind. dont remember even going out last night, i thought i was at home so i must of been wrecked!! you can try to stitch me up but it aint working.

still barking up the wrong tree.

Kev,

well done mate, keep banging them in for taylor. good luck in the junior cup next week also.

well i didnt think it was bad i didnt kick off or nothing i didnt see a double red but a albion player said i did im bit confused at the minute about wots happend i didnt think it was that a big deal.

i admitly swore at the ref i know im in the wrong for that but there was no voilence when he showed the red i just went to changing rooms. im not boverd bot the lenghth of the ban its the fine

The truth about the falmouth albion goalie. Geachy

He threatend the ref saying he was going to break his jaw. If you want to defend yourself at least be honest with your comments on the topic. Sorry geachy i can see a long bann coming your way and a fine.you should not speak to refs like that, without them we would not be able to play on saturdays. Out of order mate.