Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town New signing?

Reading in the West Briton i see Falmouth have put in for Dan Richardson of Penzance. Has he actually signed yet? I believe he plays on the right side of midfield. Perhaps one more good midfielder to add to Richardson, will sure up the midfield.

Matt Drummond will also return on Saturday i read, hopefully he will start firing some much needed goals!

Just shows what a shame it is. As I believe Dan is a Falmouth boy but decides to travel all the way down Penzance to play football. But wouldnt Dan learn more this season playing better players in a higher league than Div 1? But at the same time he may well learn the same playing around better players at Penzance than Falmouth. Who better to learn off the experience of Mewton and Nicholls aswell So if he does stay i dont think anyone can complain.

Thats the spirit Jonesy !! Surely the more support the more compelled they are to perform ? Apart from the result the trip away was good fun ! With superb hospitality by Street. Welcome back to Matt Drummond who looked hungry for it and had a great goal ! Nice to catch up with Steve Massey too, who popped up to watch the game.

Guest simon sandwich

Dan Richardson has an addiction, give him a few more years and he will look like claud greengrass and he will be on the bench for falmouth albion.

Stay away from KFC Daniel, it not good for you!!!!