Cornwall Football Forum

Mining league result 9/9/08

Mining League Division 1

Gwinear Churchtown 0 .v. Trevenson 9

A comfortable victory for the visitors who could and should have bagged more than nine. 5 - 0 at half time and kept their foot on gas in the second, easily dealing with anything Gwinear put together. Goal scorers: Jody Hampton ( 5 ), Stu Rule, Simon Beaton, Steve Walsh and Justin Carbis (!)- well done mate, cracking header!

Mining 3

Wendron 5ths? 3 - 1 Redruth Utd res (h/t 1-1)

A poor second half display saw Redruth lose their unbeaten record, first half was pretty even with Redruth poss just shading it and should have gone in 2-1 up but for a disallowed goal (the ball was well over the line but neither the ref or the Wendron lino saw it) after the break it was pretty much all Wendon, we huffed and puffed but two mistakes at the back saw Wendron finish fairly comfortable winners in the end in near darkness. Really cant see any games being played midweek next week it was well dark by the time we finished

Mining League Division 1

A comfortable victory for the visitors who could and should have bagged more than nine. 5 - 0 at half time and kept their foot on gas in the second, easily dealing with anything Gwinear put together. Goal scorers: Jody Hampton ( 5 ), Stu Rule, Simon Beaton, Steve Walsh and Justin Carbis (!)- well done mate, cracking header!

How the f**k can Gwinear raise a team on a tuesday night but not on a saturday afternoon??. What a bunch of incompetent, inconsiderate sods. I could understand it if they were playing bloody Portreath or someone at the weekend but they were playing a Gulval team that are currently suffering similar results to what they are.

This may appear to be somewhat over aggressive but I do find it somewhat concerning that a team can "find" players on a weeknight but not at the weekend. :unsure: :angry2:

Guest chrislove88

Mining League Division 1

How the f**k can Gwinear raise a team on a tuesday night but not on a saturday afternoon??. What a bunch of incompetent, inconsiderate sods. I could understand it if they were playing bloody Portreath or someone at the weekend but they were playing a Gulval team that are currently suffering similar results to what they are.

This may appear to be somewhat over aggressive but I do find it somewhat concerning that a team can "find" players on a weeknight but not at the weekend. :unsure::angry2:

the reason gwinear could not raise a side on saturday was because one of the players had a wedding and most of the team was attending . Gwinear are haveing problems raiseing a side at the moment its become that bad they have started asking the local kids . gwinears performance last night was the worst ive ever seen them play. trevenson played some great football and have some great players i dont even think the treveson keeper made a save .

the reason gwinear could not raise a side on saturday was because one of the players had a wedding and most of the team was attending . Gwinear are haveing problems raiseing a side at the moment its become that bad they have started asking the local kids . gwinears performance last night was the worst ive ever seen them play. trevenson played some great football and have some great players i dont even think the treveson keeper made a save .

This wedding, a last minute arrangement was it?. If not, why weren't Gulval or the governing bodies notified earlier?.

Guest chrislove88

This wedding, a last minute arrangement was it?. If not, why weren't Gulval or the governing bodies notified earlier?.

i dont know why gulval where not notified i dont have any thing to do with the club i only go and watch them when theve got a half decent game on.

i dont know why gulval where not notified i dont have any thing to do with the club i only go and watch them when theve got a half decent game on.

You wouldn't have gone to watch the game between Gwinear and Gulval then mate?. :yahoo:

Guest chrislove88

na i would of both teams need points and have'nt got of to a good start so they would of both been up for it would of been a good game plus i was bored on saturday .

You wouldn't have gone to watch the game between Gwinear and Gulval then mate?. :yahoo: