Cornwall Football Forum

Lanreath on the lookout for a new keeper?

:( Sad to hear that Jamie has left (not yet confirmed) but if he has I would like to personally wish him well. Jamie is a great young keeper who has served Lanreath well and will always be welcomed back to Rally Park, he is a likeable and infectious guy who always gives 100%.

I know that my dad will be upset at the news as he is a big fan. If you have gone 'J' good luck and keep in touch. :D

Guest mariner

Where did you dream that one,Dean?

You need to be,i think,a little eccentric to play in goal and that's not for me.

Is the latter part of your post a dig at PIDGE and are you saying that K.Toy is eccentric, tut tut Nigel :lol:

:D Nice one Mariner.Chacewater have already have a cup in the trophy cabinet this season.Admittedly,only two clubs played off for it but we're not worried.

No digs at Pidge or Mr.Toy intended,just think that it is a difficult position and takes a certain type of person back there.Also i played in the same teams with some eccentric keepers who kept us all entertained!

Guest mariner

:D Nice one Mariner.Chacewater have already have a cup in the trophy cabinet this season.Admittedly,only two clubs played off for it but we're not worried.

No digs at Pidge or Mr.Toy intended,just think that it is a difficult position and takes a certain type of person back there.Also i played in the same teams with some eccentric keepers who kept us all entertained!

Is the trophy to do with bowls? :D