Cornwall Football Forum

Pendeen

wiseoldman

iv watched pendeen last season and they were strong, i only watched them once this season and they look stronger, they got couple new signings, any one no who wade brown is and how good is he

As the GEN just said my bro is always consistent for us, ref Wadey he came to us from Ludgvan Combo ...strong as a Ox eye for a goal if his strike ratio goes up he'll bag us plenty !!!! but after are great start we have been poor really poor and thats the view of most of the team....really hope we get are fingers out of are rears b4 its to l8 eh!....But i really do believe coming up a league anywhere in the top half is a good season and the top 5 would be brilliant...but like i said on are performances so far a hell of a lot of work to do...i think to be honest that includes the 1st game a nice win against last years champs....we have (and hope we will)to play better and for 90 mins! :c:

Guest geachy1

by the look of some of their recent results they will get a top 5 finish

but willu struggle at the end of the season when u get mid week games?

last season st keverne had mid week games at falmouth st agnes etc

they lost these games probly cos they cudnt get a full squad for a 615pmko.

my money wud be on falmouth athletic holmans chacewater for title

:thumbsup:

by the look of some of their recent results they will get a top 5 finish

but willu struggle at the end of the season when u get mid week games?

last season st keverne had mid week games at falmouth st agnes etc

they lost these games probly cos they cudnt get a full squad for a 615pmko.

my money wud be on falmouth athletic holmans chacewater for title

Falm Ath look like there off 2 a flyer as are Holmans and Truro City, as i've said previously we are new to league so all teams are gonna be a test, Truro would have been one of my shouts but for what i've heard they have had to use most of there u18 side??? as the majority of last years 3rd team(who finished runners up to us) are now playing in the Penisula League (i'm only going off pict's of teams in Wesr Briton) but i'm sure as last season they'll defo be a good footballing side...and again for us we'll take this as a learning curve and hopefully be up in the mixer...as for evening games can't be worst than a evening game in Trispen!

Guest mariner

Rovers08 maybe the fact your not playing the sort of football this season as you were last is maybe down to the opposition, lets face it playing against Chacewater aint the same as playing against Constantine of last year or Hayle is it? But i am looking forward to our meeting in the J.cup :thumbsup:

Rovers08 maybe the fact your not playing the sort of football this season as you were last is maybe down to the opposition, lets face it playing against Chacewater aint the same as playing against Constantine of last year or Hayle is it? But i am looking forward to our meeting in the J.cup :thumbsup:

Yea and thats why i've made the point that every game is a test as we don't what the oppostion hold...but defo some strange results looking around Sithians draw with Truro and then get hammered by Chacewater.........Yea Junior Cup will be interesting @are place ...good to see your trying for Senior football and b4 we play u's i wish your club all the luck getting there..... :c: