Cornwall Football Forum

F1 IS CORRUPT

If you wan to know how corrupt F1 motor racing is then todays demotion of Lewis Hamilton to third after he followed the rule book to the letter shows it in abbundance The rumours have abounded for about two years now who the spat between Ferrari and McLaren endorsed continually by the F1 powers in favour of Ferrari makes you wonder why anyone should be interested in watching such a corrupt sport. If a No 1 driver is behind the No 2 driver then the No 2 driver has to give way and so on (although it is done in a more subtle way now).

No more F1 for me anymore.

You do give me a chuckle sometimes somersetspur. Can I just request that you put your brain into gear before going off on one. Read the title of the section. This part has covered all sorts of sports and even non sports.

Oh!! You mean, Funny, funny, Anyone fancy a scenic walk or things that annoy you, and so on etc.

Sorry but since when were they football issues. Perhaps they were, I don't know. A F1 driver drives wish his feet or should I say on the balls of his feet. hence foot and ball making football. Its a good job it is Sunday.

It is fun though!!!

Was flicking between the F1 and the egg-chasing on Sky, but I gotta say I wish the rain just came a little sooner, cos those last 3 laps was the most exciting F1 I've watched for a little while.

Wasn't very happy with Raikkonen though, had a tenner on him to win at 13/2, silly bloody Finn! <_<

Guest crosser

No you read the Main Board.

NON CORNISH FOOTBALL FORUM.

A place to discuss non cornish football.

Seems simple enough to me.

surley the definition of non cornish football is anything not related to cornish football???