Cornwall Football Forum

Guest Roberts

? who is vladamire etc????

i will start again, but, im at penryn this year?

but if you love descirptions of tackles,

you should have seen david bush of penryn, fall from the clouds, one foot risen knee cap level to shut down the formidable truro city attack!

although joe benney did have a bit of a stamping wilderbeast of a tackle on kev morris the other week, when mawnan played albion, last 10 of the game so kev diddnt get his chance to retalliate!

to be fair i got smashed at the weekend by the truro goalkeeper!

i think i just might start the roberts report again, but people send in who put big tackles on each other every saturday?

you should have seen david bush of penryn, fall from the clouds, one foot risen knee cap level to shut down the formidable truro city attack!

although joe benney did have a bit of a stamping wilderbeast of a tackle on kev morris the other week, when mawnan played albion, last 10 of the game so kev diddnt get his chance to retalliate!

this is wot we have been missing pure comedy!!!!!!!!!a wilderbeast takle nevver heard of it but sounds good, original. .

sounds like an idea not sure it will have same effect...tho. give it a trial i spose.

my name is vladimir, i work at w.c rowe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest simon sandwich

i agree, we dont need your type in the game mr bush. maybe take up ultimate fighting (at under 13 level).

keep the roberts reports coming, want to hear Penryns surival season reports!!

Guest simon sandwich

most of the penryn team told me they are excited about next season in div 2. :D

boy bush will come up against someone who will take offence to his silly billy tackling soon. hopefully its mariner!!!! come on mariner, FINISH HIM!!!!!

so mr sandwich......your joining the carlsberg band wagon against penryn too i see, dear oh dear oh dear.

all these haters and funnily enough they never declare who they are or who they play for..........shame that. ;)

i agree, we dont need your type in the game mr bush. maybe take up ultimate fighting (at under 13 level).

keep the roberts reports coming, want to hear Penryns surival season reports!!

david bush is one of the nicest guys i have played with/against. he is a hard hitter but to me that shows commitment. i hope penryn do improve because they are a good bunch of lads,(what i remember) is that bold guy still manager?

ha ha i think simon sandwich has a split personality!!!

• 4 months later...

so when are we going to have more of these reports??? i havent seen one write up from penryn 3rds this year.

come on roberts, we want more. . . . . . .

wattsy, where have you been?? are you still playing??

is boy bush still in the 3rds? :rolleyes:

few names from the past on this subject, why not come back on the site and start talking again.

phil.

ps this is not meant to wind anybody up, and is a genuine post to see where these players are.

ha ha, here we go again!!!!!!!!!!

PHIL, yes, still playing mate, and aint been on ere much, coz we aint had many games this year.

i still have a read, but cant be bothered to reply, especially to idiots like CARLSBERG!!!!!!!

so carlsberg and phil mitchell are bum boys too aye!!! why not have a big reunion and get the sandwhichs boys on ere too ha ha ha.

dont hate the player boys, hate the game!!!!!

carlsberg's just green with jealously just like the colour of the can of weak piss he is!

no we aint bum boys we are cousins my real name is billy mitchell. and jealous dont make me laugh you are the worst player in one of the worst teams in fal/hel 1. taylor told me he would rather play with 10 players then play you. chopper said taylor offered you to him the other day but he said he would take nick instead shows hoe good you are. :ninja:

:clapper: god i have missed you carlsberg, you are so funny!!!!!! :clapper:

you can take your criticism of me and my team and shove it up your a.rse carlsberg, coz neither me or my team mates or any1 else on this forum really care what you think, except your bum boys the mitchell bro's.

:D

why not just tell me who you are then!!! as for ball boy, ive played every game other than 2 i was away for you tit. 10 goals in 12 games talks for itself so kiss my hairy ass c.ockboy!!!

i would love to see you play,lol, actually, nah, i end up crying with laughter!!!!

he's more than a joke geach!!!

carlsberg, what shows how bad the 3rds are???

you've got a serious problem pal.almost certifiable. if you hate penryn so much, why (if its true, which i doubt) do you come in our club???? if people knew who you are, you woulnt be coming in anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

check my posts, we aint played for 4 weeks before sat, but ive still been posting!!! im not as sad as you, who sit on ere all the time posting crap and winding people up.