Cornwall Football Forum

Kevin Keegan

What a bloody mess.

Us Spurs fans are known as fickle,moaning and shouting for Comolli or Levy to resign.

But where do they go now.

Surely not Shearer,he's got no experience at all.

Think that would be going from the frying pan into the fire.

The fans have been saying that the ONLY person they want to see managing them would be Alan Shearer. Mike Ashley and Dennis Wise will have to watch there backs out in Newcastle now..... Wise may even be in within a shout! Newcastle is a comedy club under ASHLEY!

Guest Sport Lover

I cant think that Shearer would take the job he has got more sense than that.

The board have got a lot to answer for they hire and fire the managers and its a continual merry go round. How many in the past few years?

Guest Peppermint

I agree with Iamthebest - the dreadful Dennis Wise is someone that no Newcastle United fan would want.

I can't see Shearer wanting the job with the present situation and although Keegan has bottled jobs in the past I have some sympathy for him this time.

The idiot Ashley likes to stand with the fans - but I would like to see their reaction to him if he dared appoint Wise to the manager's job!!!!!!!

newcastle is going no where. who actually wants to be manager? dennis wise probabably cos hes fed up at working aT ASDA. but where will they actually go, only down.........not enough transfer budget, to get anyone decent.....man city will rape them this season........to be honest i cant seee newcastle having any success in a near future,, can you?

:thumbsup:

newcastle is going no where. who actually wants to be manager? dennis wise probabably cos hes fed up at working aT ASDA. but where will they actually go, only down.........not enough transfer budget, to get anyone decent.....man city will rape them this season........to be honest i cant seee newcastle having any success in a near future,, can you?

All depends on who they get in! Keegans win % was only 26% not that great for KING KEV.... I hope they do ok!