Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL 1 - What teams are likely to struggle?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

st day started the season pretty much as they started last season

we will be heading for mid table obscurity as usual!

think the result against perranwell will be a bit tighter than last time

our heads dropped in the first half last game when the ref gave a pen when the striker and defender each had hold of each others hirts, old geezer up front for perranwell made a noise like he had been fouled?? and spot kick was given!

oh well roll on saturday!!

theres a few teams that play a lot worse than us in the league and thats for sure!

well i didnt want ot make him sound too bad!! did i! looked more like our player and him were holding hands from my position FILLING the goal( emphasis on filling) after that we were awful

u know ur in for a bad one when you have to pull of a save like gordon banks did from peles header and it's only the first minute of the match!!

Guest simon sandwich

Penryn will definately be down there. its out of Penryn, St Day, Stithians and Fal Town who go down.

i hope Town stay up!!!!!!

Penryn you cant rule yourselfs out of relegation just coz youve had a 2 wins. ok you might win this sat but what happens when you lose 18 on the trot??????

Guest simon sandwich

Unfortunatley with players like "mouth" Kevchenko or what ever he calls himself, penryn will go down. mr chenko you dont deserve to play falmouth helston 24 yet alone 1.

i rest my case.

simple simon how can you say kev doesn't deserve to playfal hel div 1 5 goals in 3 games, not bad for someone who should be playing in fal hel 24, he is the most improved player we have, great attitude

just loves playing, so what gives you the right to run the lad down, when all he wants to do is play football

on a saturday, like all of us. and yeah he calls himself kevchencho, because his mates do, its just a bit of harmless fun.

my prediction for kev "aka kevchencho" watts another goal

keep them coming kev

Unfortunatley with players like "mouth" Kevchenko or what ever he calls himself, penryn will go down. mr chenko you dont deserve to play falmouth helston 24 yet alone 1.

i rest my case.

he he he he, pure class!!!!! for a start you dont even know me, and where you got the 'mouth' part from i have no idea, you obviously havent played against me. tell me who you are then we will see who 'mouth' kevchenko really is.

i can only assume you dont play football atall as you dont seem to have a clue, you have nothing better to do than to come on here and slag players and teams off.

you just keep slagging me off pal and ill just keep scoring goals for you.

or maybe they just need a new goalie. and athletic7 if you didnt think penryn would struggle then why did you jump ship and go to mawnan

carlberg do u mean albion need a new keeper.

Guest simon sandwich

Mr Chenko,

i apologise, maybe i was a bit harsh as your record does seem pretty good. i am not one of these that hides behind a name as this is my real name, so i take a little offence that you think my name is a joke or cover up. you are correct i do not play anymore (too old) but i do spend most of my saturdays following local sides.

i dont think i come on here and slag teams off, i would say it was just penryn i slag off. but thats only because i like seeing peoples reaction which shows there passion for there team. i do not intentionally wind people up, i just voice my opinions. what would football be without rivals.

Mr Bush, please, simple simon is a bit harsh. just because i have a educational disfunction theres no need to get personal.

ok, so you boys have scored a few goals, wow wee, lets see if youve added many by christmas, i reckon youll be lucky to grab 10 by the end of the season.

carlsberg, who are you?? i think everybody is keen to know!!!

I think this year will be tight at the top and bottom, 4 challenging for honours and 3 or 4 for survival, i think stithians will definitly be in a relegation fight from now till may, and any 3 from penryn st day and us (fal town)

penryn look like they will do ok after playing them a couple of weeks ago, after seeing stithians results they will struggle, not 2 sure about st day, maybe they are bit too inconsistent, we are starting 2 gel as a squad, seeing as we only have 7 players remaining from last season, so we should start getting the results we are capable of

good luck to all who are in the scrap 4 survival :smiley20:

Mr Chenko,

i apologise,

that'l do me for starters.

i dont think i come on here and slag teams off, i would say it was just penryn i slag off. but thats only because i like seeing peoples reaction which shows there passion for there team. i do not intentionally wind people up, i just voice my opinions. what would football be without rivals.

ok, so you boys have scored a few goals, wow wee, lets see if youve added many by christmas, i reckon youll be lucky to grab 10 by the end of the season.

and those sort of comments will only spur us on to show you what we are really capable of, now its time to let our football do the talking.

you say your too old for football now, yet your comments are very childish!!!! time to put this topic to rest and grow up!

penryn to go down defo sorry lads, you need some bigger balls

another waste of time post :clapper: congratulations!!!

Bacon sandwich, get a ref who can run 5 meters without passing out and play us again! "you need some bigger balls" haha, we kicked you all over the park, not that thats anything to be proud of! truro wont do anything this year, SORRY LADS! athletic my fav's 4 the title!!!

Guest simon sandwich

well said mr harvey, i think youve named the three sides going down this year.

maybe mr chenko will be more at home in div 2 anyway!!!

mr chenko,

i will be observing your game on saturday, so make sure you have a good game!!!!!!!

COME ON STITHIANS!!!!

mr chenko,

i will be observing your game on saturday, so make sure you have a good game!!!!!!!

COME ON STITHIANS!!!!

see you there pal, look out for number 7, ill be the one putting the ball in the back of stithians net.

Guest simon sandwich

you said it bushy, someone might be getting a bit carried away!!!

heard truro city 1st team are watching you after your (fluke) start to the season wattsy!!!!

dont run before you can walk :thumbsup:

i think we should let kev enjoy his good start to the season, jakes right a win is more important. although after playing up front with jake for years we were always selfish enough to say "I DONT CARE IF WE LOSE 12-1 AS LONG AS I GET THE 1". chasewater days jakey!!!!hahaha

enjoy kev, dont score too many though.

mariner,

dont think its dan bucks he would have said. and its not ollie miller.

possibly duel log on for whirlwind? he seems to enjoy pointing the finger!!!

Duncan Whatmore give it up while you can!!!

yeah true but winning is more important then scoring my friend

thats very true jake!

i think we should let kev enjoy his good start to the season, jakes right a win is more important. although after playing up front with jake for years we were always selfish enough to say "I DONT CARE IF WE LOSE 12-1 AS LONG AS I GET THE 1". chasewater days jakey!!!!hahaha

enjoy kev, dont score too many though.

mariner,

dont think its dan bucks he would have said. and its not ollie miller.

possibly duel log on for whirlwind? he seems to enjoy pointing the finger!!!

Duncan Whatmore give it up while you can!!!

thanks woody mate.

Guest simon sandwich

simons back!!!

look, its my real name, im not hiding behind anyone. although Bacon Sandwich i believe is a mawnan midfeilder???? anyone shed any light??????

i see malcome moyle abondoned penryn 3rds for fal ath, oh wait, someone will be on here telling me he wouldnt have got penryn 3rds (bu**s**t).

you had a lucky escape malcome, could have been in a relegation battle!!!!

more goals for wattsy this weekend?? or has he had his moment???

Bushy= broke all your fingers or just ashamed to come on here as a penryn player???

Gillo and Whirlywind= see you soon!!!

clancy= who are you?? ollie miller????

Guest cloak and dagger

Olly miller - double identity - clancy von-heffenburger and bacon sandwich!!!

Malcolm moyle should stick to cricket he's better at that than he is football!!!

I hear malcolm went to fal ath to pick up a pay cheque!!!

is he the only one getting paid!?

:drink:

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

Olly miller - double identity - clancy von-heffenburger and bacon sandwich!!!

Malcolm moyle should stick to cricket he's better at that than he is football!!!

I hear malcolm went to fal ath to pick up a pay cheque!!!

is he the only one getting paid!?

:drink:

yep its me ollie but for the 2nd time i am not bacon sandwich!!!! stop wasting your time

Guest whirlwind

can definately confirm that bacon sandwitch is Christopher 'woody' Woods. bumped into his mrs down town yesterday, and she kept mentioning that Christopher 'woody' Woods' favourite snack is a BACON SANDWITCH, she must of mentioned it about four times in our conversation. that confirms it Christopher 'woody' Woods you have been well and truely busted. come on mate, you might as well own up to it, and stop all these other wild accusations flying round.

i see malcome moyle abondoned penryn 3rds for fal ath, oh wait, someone will be on here telling me he wouldnt have got penryn 3rds (bu**s**t).

you had a lucky escape malcome, could have been in a relegation battle!!!!

when i spoke to malcolm moyle he told me he left penryn because penryn combo are pants and playing for the 3rd team was a no no not with that managment. he also said he cant play for no other div1 team because when he plays athletic he gets kicked to much mummy didnt approve. if you cant beat them join them a malc :smiley20: :smiley20:

i think im in the same boat as ollie miller here, false accusations. Bushy knows who the real sandwich boys are.

this forum is turing into bit of a murder mystery game!!

whirlwind (DJ Whatmore) is loving this, sat at home behind his sanwich idendity,yet blaming others. im not bothered who the sandwich boys are i just wish that my name wasnt associated with them.

respect my wishes whirlwind or ill put a scorpion in your football boot. hahahahaha.

just heard

simon sandwich = mark (minto) kent

it all adds up now.