Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL 1 - What teams are likely to struggle?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chacewater should be near the top... depending how quick we recover from losing 2 out of three.

others at the top will be Fal Athletic, Mawnan and Holmans.

Bottom hard to call this season, although i think st day will struggle.

Guest stealth

Chacewater should be near the top... depending how quick we recover from losing 2 out of three.

others at the top will be Fal Athletic, Mawnan and Holmans.

Bottom hard to call this season, although i think st day will struggle.

spenny george graham baid once at arsenal if you dnt concede goals u dnt lose games; i will say our defence as im still chacewater through and through mate our defence should play with 4 at the bk as were to slow with 3 bk there m8 x

To be fair to mitchy he only played 40min on wed due to work commitments but did manage to hit all 5 goals on saturday against Penryn, unlike yours truly whos played alongside him for the last 2 games and couldn't hit a barn door (in fact make that 3 barn doors!!)

The 1sts have Andy Hil and Andy miles upfront at the mo but competition for places is always a good thing :clapper: :clapper:

we've got more or less a completely new squad and manager from last season (except a few of us) and are just having a few early season teething problems, but im sure we will start picking up points soon ( i hope )

we wont be up there with the top 4 but we have quality players, we just need to gel now.

Guest mariner

Wattsy in my opinion i feel its gonna be a long season for you. Dont wanna sound disrespectful but maybe around relegation, sorry bruv and taylor, you havent started great and with two good players having left already and with the senior sides taking your better players when short (happens to all clubs with higher teams every season) spells trouble for me. Hope not for my bruv and taylor who have tried hard to get a side.

Carlsberg, bout right!!! Having played the 4ths in Pre-Season and the 3rds in the League i can say hand on heart that the 3rds have a far better squad. 2 players that played for the 4ths in Pre-Season played in the 3rd team league game and they where Scott Roberts and Chris Page!! Good luck to both teams and hope they can both push on during the season!!!

bushy are you the manager of penryn? if so maybe thats where the proplem is you are propably the one of dirtyest players i have ever played against. not a very start having a manager who just wants to kick lumps out of players. and no deano not a 4th teamer i wouldnt lower myself to play for that club.

bushy are you the manager of penryn? if so maybe thats where the proplem is you are propably the one of dirtyest players i have ever played against. not a very start having a manager who just wants to kick lumps out of players. and no deano not a 4th teamer i wouldnt lower myself to play for that club.

im not sure who you think you are matey, to come on here and start slagging off our team,club and players. if you think you are that good why not disclose who you are and who you play for then maybe us penryn boys can slag you and your team off?

Guest simon sandwich

david bush is one of the nicest guys i have played with/against. he is a hard hitter but to me that shows commitment. i hope penryn do improve because they are a good bunch of lads,(what i remember) is that bold guy still manager?

i think he would be better off going back penryn with the 4th team. there better than the 3rd team and they are 2 leagues below them. says alot for penryn 3rds

PENRYN 4-2 FALMOUTH TOWN

stick that in ya pipe and smoke it carlsberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after seeing the fhl1 table looks like penryn 3rds are going to struggle this season what is happing at that club they have 4 sides there and none of them seem to be doing anything compared to a few seasons ago

penryn 5 - 1 st agnes

see a bit of a pattern emerging here carlsberg.................. gone a wee bit quiet now havent we, how does it go................

youre not singing anymore..........your not sing-ing any-more!

well done wattsy you have won 2 games

:thumbsup: thanks carlsberg your great :thumbsup:

well done penryn, ive heard you have booked an open top double decker to parade through penryn on wednesday. has the mayor cleared it yet??????

not yet mr sandwich, we are still waiting on confirmation!!!!!!!!! :D